This Day in 2019: Britney Spears attends the 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' premiere (July 22)

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, lilireinhartsbtch said:

Yes, Rowena Does sell her own water. She puts a lots of salt and pepper inside of the water to make it taste good but it's not. It was too soggy-tasting. Other famous people like Zendaya has also drank her water too. Britney didnt deserve to drink that lady's water anyways but I was surprised she forgot to bring Chiu up during her June 23 testimony. #FreeBritney

Uh wut? :jackk_alien:

On 7/25/2021 at 2:11 AM, Puppy said:

Uh wut? :jackk_alien:

Yeah, it's true. The water that Rowena Chiu makes is called the RC water. She makes her Hollywood celebrity victims (Madonna, Cher, Angelina Jolie, Leonardo DiCaprio, Sarah Paulson, Scarlett Johansson, Zoe Saldana, Zendaya Coleman, Bella Thorne, Charlize Theron, Elliot Page, Lili Reinhart, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and more) drink her water and they collapsed right in front of her after they have drank her water. Mikey Madison Pingle is the actress who drank her RC water, and Britney when she did the music video for HIAM (the scene where she was fighting against another Britney, and she falling on the ground was a horrifying scene from that MV) claimed she has a incredible experience while filming, but she actually was drugged during the MV that was not incredible, and then said it was one of the best videos she's ever done, which is, because the music videos for Toxic, Sometimes, Oops, Work Beach, and also Baby One More Time were way better than Hold It Against Me.

Rowena had took a photo of Britney a hour before she drank her water during the fight sequence and you can see it here. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/rowenachiuvictims/images/0/0b/A_picture_of_Britney_Rowena_Chiu_had_took_of_her_before_she_accidentally_drank_her_water_during_filming_of_her_music_video_in_2011_.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20210622211111

Btw, she didn't deserve to drink Jeffrey Epstein's wife's water. Every Hollywood celebrity has tried it before and said that the water tasted really nasty, compared to tap water. Just my own thoughts and takes on it. #FreeBritney!

5 minutes ago, lilireinhartsbtch said:

Yeah, it's true. The water that Rowena Chiu makes is called the RC water. She makes her Hollywood celebrity victims (Madonna, Cher, Angelina Jolie, Kyle Lai-Fatt Foster Jenkins, Leonardo DiCaprio, Sarah Paulson, Charlize Theron, Elliot Page, Lili Reinhart, and more) drink her water and they collapsed right in front of her after they have drank her water. Mikey Madison Pingle is the actress who drank her RC water, and Britney when she did the music video for HIAM (the scene where she was fighting against another Britney, and she falling on the ground was a horrifying scene from that MV) claimed she has a incredible experience while filming, but she actually was drugged during the MV that was not incredible, and then said it was one of the best videos she's ever done, which is, because the music videos for Toxic, Sometimes, Oops, Work Beach, and also Baby One More Time were way better than Hold It Against Me.

Rowena had took a photo of Britney a hour before she drank her water during the fight sequence and you can see it here. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/rowenachiuvictims/images/0/0b/A_picture_of_Britney_Rowena_Chiu_had_took_of_her_before_she_accidentally_drank_her_water_during_filming_of_her_music_video_in_2011_.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20210622211111

Btw, she didn't deserve to drink Jeffrey Epstein's wife's water. Every Hollywood celebrity has tried it before and said that the water tasted really nasty, compared to tap water. Just my own thoughts and takes on it. #FreeBritney!

Well why do celebrities drink the damn water? Why did Britney's team allow her to drink it? And why did Rowena want Britney to collapse?

On 7/24/2021 at 12:01 AM, Soso said:

I have a questions and it's genuine.:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Do you guys think Britney had a professional to style her that day or she chose her outfit/shoes on her own? I'm almost certain a fashion stylist would never approve that look in 2019. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Does it mean that, maybe, Britney got to choose what to wear? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

If she had a “professional” stylist, it was an in-house stylist for a department store. Whereas, most celebrities, even Madison Beer and Bebe Rexha, have full-time stylists for even small events like going to a concert where they’ll be photographed walking in. Britney hasn’t had that since pre-2006 in the United States. It does seem like she is professionally styled with day-to-day looks when she does promo in the UK.

source: I have many friends who are fashion stylists for the young Hollywood girls now

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Well why do celebrities drink the damn water? Why did Britney's team allow her to drink it? And why did Rowena want Britney to collapse?

Well it's a long story so here it is: sometimes non-famous people also drink her water too, and it always happens in shooting their death scenes in which they do not hit the ground. They are already on the ground. Please watch this video for more information.

16 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

In what world is alleged(? I have no idea if he cheated or not because I don't keep up with Hollywood drama) cheating similar to being gay (honestly no idea why you used the f-word here, it makes no sense) when judging a person's character? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

well if you didnt get what I meant to say then stay out of it

12 hours ago, lilireinhartsbtch said:

The water that Rowena Chiu makes is called the RC water. She makes her Hollywood celebrity victims (Madonna, Cher, Angelina Jolie, Kyle Lai-Fatt Foster Jenkins, Leonardo DiCaprio, Sarah Paulson, Charlize Theron, Elliot Page, Lili Reinhart, and more) drink her water and they collapsed right in front of her after they have drank her water. Mikey Madison Pingle is the actress who drank her RC water, and Britney when she did the music video for HIAM (the scene where she was fighting against another Britney, and she falling on the ground was a horrifying scene from that MV) claimed she has a incredible experience while filming, but she actually was drugged during the MV that was not incredible, and then said it was one of the best videos she's ever done, which is, because the music videos for Toxic, Sometimes, Oops, Work *****, and also Baby One More Time were way better than Hold It Against Me.

Rowena had took a photo of Britney a hour before she drank her water during the fight sequence and you can see it here. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/rowenachiuvictims/images/0/0b/A_picture_of_Britney_Rowena_Chiu_had_took_of_her_before_she_accidentally_drank_her_water_during_filming_of_her_music_video_in_2011_.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20210622211111

Btw, she didn't deserve to drink Jeffrey Epstein's wife's water. Every Hollywood celebrity has tried it before and said that the water tasted really nasty, compared to tap water. Just my thoughts on it. #FreeBritney!

Are you ok? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 1
On 7/23/2021 at 10:52 PM, lilireinhartsbtch said:

Just like what Justin Bieber once used to say when you google his name up "all of the top photos of me looking disheveled right"? And i hate it when the media loves using these photos of Britney looking so greasy and so disheveled. What's funny is that Rowena Chiu (Jeffrey Epstein's wife) was a part of this movie and an actress on that movie drank her water while shooting her death scene and Britney eight years prior to this also drank her water while she was shooting her music video for Hold It Against Me. Very odd coincidence right there. The media needs to stop using those photos of her, there's other photos that they can choose from but they always use these every time I read or watch something relating to her, so it's like "what's the big deal"? I don't know.

Rowena Chiu was Harvey Weinstein's former assistant who alleged that he assaulted her. Not Jeffrey Epstein's wife. Those are two different men.

So you're going on about this "water" thing but you don't have that simple fact correct. I'm very confused, are you trying to say this woman is like some kind of witch who ***** women with water? 

On 7/25/2021 at 6:34 PM, femmepop said:

Rowena Chiu was Harvey Weinstein's former assistant who alleged that he assaulted her. Not Jeffrey Epstein's wife. Those are two different men.

So you're going on about this "water" thing but you don't have that simple fact correct. I'm very confused, are you trying to say this woman is like some kind of witch who ***** women with water? 

I forgot to mention in my original post  she Britn

I forgot to mention in my original post that she also drugged Britney for the reason that there was lithium inside of the water when she drank it.

And yes, she is some kind of witch who makes women (sometimes men drink her   water too) drink her water and she has been doing it since 1959. Her first target was supposed to be Marilyn Monroe, but instead she got to French actress Juliette Méyniël at the time when she was filming her death scene for Eyes Without a Face. Every actress who's drank her water has never been shown to hit the ground when they fall (for two examples: Angelina Jolie in Wanted, Shraddha Kapoor in Ek Villain, and another example: Zoe Saldana in Infinity War). These three women has never been shown to fall to the ground at all, thanks to Rowena Chiu.

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 1:32 PM, Oxic said:

I lik her outfit, she looks great and she seemed happy on an story Sam posted, but this attending gives me VMA2008ney vibes, like "look, she's back and she looks amazing even though she was at a mental facility so she is fine!" you know what I mean? It's feels like a publicity stunt. 

She looks disheveled, this is not Britney. This is like we're seeing a AI version of her. Looks scary and creepy. Gives me 80s serial killer vibes.

1 hour ago, lilireinhartsbtch said:

She does not look great, she looks bad and these photos need to be made private immediately. 

That’s your opinion though. And what good would it do making these photos private now? They’re from a red carpet event. 

On 8/13/2021 at 7:42 PM, Isla said:

That’s your opinion though. And what good would it do making these photos private now? They’re from a red carpet event. 

Sign this petition to find out why. https://www.change.org/p/please-stop-using-photos-of-britney-spears-from-the-premiere-of-a-2019-movie-that-ruined-a-young-actress-life these photos have got to disappear under her search results before her 40th birthday. If these photos are not made private before her conservatorship ends on September 3rd, or December 2nd, she will turn into a pile of celluloid dust. Sure, I get that it's a public red carpet event, but seriously,, that movie has nothing to do with her name at all. Britney Spears and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood don't go together. You can tell her hair is messy, she appeared to wear less makeup, her eyebrows appears too bland-like and not sharpened well and it looked somebody was impersonating her there. If she attended The BBMAs or The Zone without getting a broken ankle that day, she would look way less disheveled. But no, she was forced to be there, and the media is still sabotaging her. Once these pictures are gone, Britney will finally be free to be happy again. She is a cute beautiful woman and I hate that her handlers forced her to go to that event, so that the media can make her look bad and keep her in the conservatorship forever. Those photos is only supposed to be used for promotion of OUATIH, not for use. So let's free Britney and make these pictures private before it gets worse. Thank you for reading. ;D

Sign this petition to find out why. https://www.change.org/p/please-stop-using-photos-of-britney-spears-from-the-premiere-of-a-2019-movie-that-ruined-a-young-actress-life these photos have got to disappear under her search results before her 40th birthday.

If these photos are not made private before her conservatorship ends on September 3rd, or December 2nd, she will turn into a pile of celluloid dust. Sure, I get that it's a public red carpet premiere event, but seriously, that movie has nothing to do with her name at all. Britney Spears and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood don't go together. Those photos are too overused too much. Why would you want to publicized these photos, and not even knowing that she has nothing to do with that film, nor did she ever mention anything about this movie at all. Understanding they would have been made private after her testimony on June 23rd, and after it was revealed Rowena Chiu messed with her ten years prior to this. A beautiful woman doesn't deserve pictures like this, they're making her look bad.

You can tell that her hair is messy, she appeared to wear less makeup, her eyebrows appears to be too bland-like unlike the other times she's attended stuff before in the past and not sharpened well very good, and it looked somebody was trying to impersonate her, like a tribute artist, hence the odd facial expressions / looks on her face. She never did that before in the past.

Had she attended The BBMAs or The Zone without getting a broken ankle that day, she would have looked way less more disheveled. But no, she was forced to be there, and the media is still sabotaging her with these pictures today and still trying to keep her in that conservatorship. Once these pictures and that conservatorship are gone, Britney will finally be free to be happy again.

She is a cute beautiful woman and I hate that her handlers forced her to go to that event, so that the media can make her look bad and keep her in the conservatorship forever. Those photos is only supposed to be used for promotion of OUATIH, not for use in the media.

Justin Bieber had already said he wants those disheveled photos of him when he was battling Lyme disease private, so why not Britney too? Once those pictures are gone out of her name, Britney will be freed and happier without them always coming up and popping up in her name and without her conservatorship. So let's free Britney and let's make these pictures private before it gets super worse. Thank u so much for reading and God bless u all. ;D 

On 7/24/2021 at 11:58 AM, SlayMeOneMoreTime said:

The fact that she’s taking pictures in front of that mop bucket is sending me :orangu_orangutan_ape:

symbolicney strikes once again :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

while she is trying to look happy and glamorous there is this mess in the background #conservatorshipreference :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

this was not an event but an art installation :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

1 hour ago, lilireinhartsbtch said:

Sign this petition to find out why. https://www.change.org/p/please-stop-using-photos-of-britney-spears-from-the-premiere-of-a-2019-movie-that-ruined-a-young-actress-life these photos have got to disappear under her search results before her 40th birthday. If these photos are not made private before her conservatorship ends on September 3rd, or December 2nd, she will turn into a pile of celluloid dust. Sure, I get that it's a public red carpet event, but seriously,, that movie has nothing to do with her name at all. Britney Spears and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood don't go together. You can tell her hair is messy, she appeared to wear less makeup, her eyebrows appears too bland-like and not sharpened well and it looked somebody was impersonating her there. If she attended The BBMAs or The Zone without getting a broken ankle that day, she would look way less disheveled. But no, she was forced to be there, and the media is still sabotaging her. Once these pictures are gone, Britney will finally be free to be happy again. She is a cute beautiful woman and I hate that her handlers forced her to go to that event, so that the media can make her look bad and keep her in the conservatorship forever. Those photos is only supposed to be used for promotion of OUATIH, not for use. So let's free Britney and make these pictures private before it gets worse. Thank you for reading. ;D

Sign this petition to find out why. https://www.change.org/p/please-stop-using-photos-of-britney-spears-from-the-premiere-of-a-2019-movie-that-ruined-a-young-actress-life these photos have got to disappear under her search results before her 40th birthday.

If these photos are not made private before her conservatorship ends on September 3rd, or December 2nd, she will turn into a pile of celluloid dust. Sure, I get that it's a public red carpet premiere event, but seriously, that movie has nothing to do with her name at all. Britney Spears and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood don't go together. Those photos are too overused too much. Why would you want to publicized these photos, and not even knowing that she has nothing to do with that film, nor did she ever mention anything about this movie at all. Understanding they would have been made private after her testimony on June 23rd, and after it was revealed Rowena Chiu messed with her ten years prior to this. A beautiful woman doesn't deserve pictures like this, they're making her look bad.

You can tell that her hair is messy, she appeared to wear less makeup, her eyebrows appears to be too bland-like unlike the other times she's attended stuff before in the past and not sharpened well very good, and it looked somebody was trying to impersonate her, like a tribute artist, hence the odd facial expressions / looks on her face. She never did that before in the past.

Had she attended The BBMAs or The Zone without getting a broken ankle that day, she would have looked way less more disheveled. But no, she was forced to be there, and the media is still sabotaging her with these pictures today and still trying to keep her in that conservatorship. Once these pictures and that conservatorship are gone, Britney will finally be free to be happy again.

She is a cute beautiful woman and I hate that her handlers forced her to go to that event, so that the media can make her look bad and keep her in the conservatorship forever. Those photos is only supposed to be used for promotion of OUATIH, not for use in the media.

Justin Bieber had already said he wants those disheveled photos of him when he was battling Lyme disease private, so why not Britney too? Once those pictures are gone out of her name, Britney will be freed and happier without them always coming up and popping up in her name and without her conservatorship. So let's free Britney and let's make these pictures private before it gets super worse. Thank u so much for reading and God bless u all. ;D 

That’s a fair enough reason. I would hate to think she was forced to go to the premiere. I don’t see how a petition will fix things. 

On 7/25/2021 at 2:57 AM, lilireinhartsbtch said:

She looked more nice and sparkling in other photos of her where she is basically looking less unhealthier like the one when she's wearing the pink top and white khakis from 2016 she looked really good. Other photos she looked great in. These right here (no disrespect / offense to Britney) made her look Jewish and kinda evil looking right?

On 7/25/2021 at 3:07 AM, lilireinhartsbtch said:

Yes, Rowena Does sell her own water. She puts a lots of salt and pepper inside of the water to make it taste good but it's not. It was too soggy-tasting. Other famous people like Zendaya has also drank her water too. Britney didnt deserve to drink that lady's water anyways but I was surprised she forgot to bring Chiu up during her June 23 testimony. #FreeBritney

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: this comment a month later is still …. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

@SlayOut :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, breathe0022 said:

symbolicney strikes once again :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

while she is trying to look happy and glamorous there is this mess in the background #conservatorshipreference :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

this was not an event but an art installation :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

She does not look happy or glamorous at all. She didn't want to be there at all only because it featured Rowena Chiu on it and Mikey Madison Pingle had drank her water while shooting her gruesome death scene at just only 19 years old. She was forced to be there. Imagine attending the premiere for a Rowena Chiu film and people think you look great and you look beautiful but you're actually disheveled and you was forced to be there. Lol. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: