This Day in 2019: Britney Spears attends the 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' premiere (July 22)

40 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Why the comment is stupid? Man cheated on Jen. 

the vibes thing and him being a weird character to you because he cheated on his wife. you speak like its something from another world as if he had commited a mass ****** when its something so common. you dont even know the man stop judging. would you like him saying you are a weird character to him cause youre a f4gg07?

Just now, Jefferson Silva said:

the vibes thing and him being a weird character to you because he cheated on his wife. you speak like its something from another world like he commited a mass ****** when its something so common. you dont even know the man stop judging. would you like him saying you are a weird character to him cause youre a f4gg07?

LOL, you are just twisting the words - he cheated on Jen and why is that a "just"? Just because cheating is common doesn't justify your comment in anyway. The way he went on with Angelina just within months clearly portrays what was he doing, not to mention Jen was heartbroken. 

• Like 1

I lik her outfit, she looks great and she seemed happy on an story Sam posted, but this attending gives me VMA2008ney vibes, like "look, she's back and she looks amazing even though she was at a mental facility so she is fine!" you know what I mean? It's feels like a publicity stunt. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, lilireinhartsbtch said:

Just like what Justin Bieber once used to say when you google his name up "all of the top photos of me looking disheveled right"? And i hate it when the media loves using these photos of Britney looking so greasy and so disheveled. What's funny is that Rowena Chiu (Jeffrey Epstein's wife) was a part of this movie and an actress on that movie drank her water while shooting her death scene and Britney eight years prior to this also drank her water while she was shooting her music video for Hold It Against Me. Very odd coincidence right there. The media needs to stop using those photos of her, there's other photos that they can choose from but they always use these every time I read or watch something relating to her, so it's like "what's the big deal"? I don't know.

What do you mean they drank Rowena's water? Does rowena sell water? This post is confusing.

8 hours ago, Jefferson Silva said:

would you like him saying you are a weird character to him cause youre a f4gg07?

In what world is alleged(? I have no idea if he cheated or not because I don't keep up with Hollywood drama) cheating similar to being gay (honestly no idea why you used the f-word here, it makes no sense) when judging a person's character? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

22 hours ago, Puppy said:

What water? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

The water that Rowena Chiu makes is called the RC water. She makes her Hollywood celebrity victims (Madonna, Cher, Angelina Jolie, Kyle Lai-Fatt Foster Jenkins, Leonardo DiCaprio, Sarah Paulson, Charlize Theron, Elliot Page, Lili Reinhart, and more) drink her water and they collapsed right in front of her after they have drank her water. Mikey Madison Pingle is the actress who drank her RC water, and Britney when she did the music video for HIAM (the scene where she was fighting against another Britney, and she falling on the ground was a horrifying scene from that MV) claimed she has a incredible experience while filming, but she actually was drugged during the MV that was not incredible, and then said it was one of the best videos she's ever done, which is, because the music videos for Toxic, Sometimes, Oops, Work *****, and also Baby One More Time were way better than Hold It Against Me.

Rowena had took a photo of Britney a hour before she drank her water during the fight sequence and you can see it here. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/rowenachiuvictims/images/0/0b/A_picture_of_Britney_Rowena_Chiu_had_took_of_her_before_she_accidentally_drank_her_water_during_filming_of_her_music_video_in_2011_.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20210622211111

Btw, she didn't deserve to drink Jeffrey Epstein's wife's water. Every Hollywood celebrity has tried it before and said that the water tasted really nasty, compared to tap water. Just my thoughts on it. #FreeBritney!

22 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Look at her, she looks nice, her eyes are sparkling, she's a bit thicker than usual but overall she looks great to me, Look at the video the OP added, she looks really good

She looked more nice and sparkling in other photos of her where she is basically looking less unhealthier like the one when she's wearing the pink top and white khakis from 2016 she looked really good. Other photos she looked great in. These right here (no disrespect / offense to Britney) made her look Jewish and kinda evil looking right?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

What do you mean they drank Rowena's water? Does rowena sell water? This post is confusing.

Yes, Rowena Does sell her own water. She puts a lots of salt and pepper inside of the water to make it taste good but it's not. It was too soggy-tasting. Other famous people like Zendaya has also drank her water too. Britney didnt deserve to drink that lady's water anyways but I was surprised she forgot to bring Chiu up during her June 23 testimony. #FreeBritney