This Day in 2019: Britney Spears attends the 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' premiere (July 22)

On July 22, 2019, after a rough year where she was sent to a mental facility after the Domination residency was cancelled and her career put on hiatus, and after appearing on court to speak to the judge in May regarding her conservatorship, in a surprising turn of events, Britney Spears attended the premiere of the movieΒ Once Upon a Time in HollywoodΒ in Los Angeles, along with boyfriend Sam Asghari.

In her first public appearance in months, she walked the red carpet without giving any interviews, and wouldn't be seen again in another public event that year until September at the Daytime Beauty Awards.Β 

gettyimages-1163653004-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-1163652445-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-1163652442-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-1163652434-612x612.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Just like what Justin Bieber once used to say when you google his name up "all of the top photos of me looking disheveled right"? And i hate it when the media loves using these photos of Britney looking so greasy and so disheveled. What's funny is that Rowena Chiu (Jeffrey Epstein's wife) was a part of this movie and an actress on that movie drank her water while shooting her death scene and Britney eight years prior to this also drank her water while she was shooting her music video for Hold It Against Me. Very odd coincidence right there. The media needs to stop using those photos of her, there's other photos that they can choose from but they always use these every time I read or watch something relating to her, so it's like "what's the big deal"? I don't know.

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

and she has much better pictures.

Well, she looks great here idk what other pictures you all want them to useΒ :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Β 

There's actually a video, idk who posted on Instagram if it was Britney Cassie or Sam where they are in their car on their way to the event, she looks flawless in that clip.Β 

57 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Well, she looks great hereΒ 

Β 

she looks flawlessΒ 

No, she dont. She looks so greasy and so disheveled and this movie featured Rowen in it so these are not the best photos of her. The media is legitimately sabotaging her, that's what. LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!Β  :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:Β Β :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:Β :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:sad chris crocker GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I have a questions and it's genuine.:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Do you guys think Britney had a professional to style herΒ that day or she chose her outfit/shoes on her own? I'm almost certain aΒ fashion stylist would never approveΒ that look in 2019.Β :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Does it mean that, maybe,Β Britney got toΒ choose what to wear?Β :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
14 hours ago, Prachi said:

All she wanted to have a baby with Brad Pitt, Brad why you never dated her? You date Jen and Angelina - she could've loved you so muchΒ :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Why do I have a feeling he doesn’t care for her that much? Like when Margo Robbie expressed how bummed out she missed Britney on the red carpet, while the other guys didn’t really have much reaction or bother to respond when heard Britney was at their premiereΒ 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, lilireinhartsbtch said:

Just like what Justin Bieber once used to say when you google his name up "all of the top photos of me looking disheveled right"? And i hate it when the media loves using these photos of Britney looking so greasy and so disheveled. What's funny is that Rowena Chiu (Jeffrey Epstein's wife) was a part of this movie and an actress on that movie drank her water while shooting her death scene and Britney eight years prior to this also drank her water while she was shooting her music video for Hold It Against Me. Very odd coincidence right there. The media needs to stop using those photos of her, there's other photos that they can choose from but they always use these every time I read or watch something relating to her, so it's like "what's the big deal"? I don't know.

What water?Β :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Β 

• Love 1
  • Haha 8
2 hours ago, lilireinhartsbtch said:

No, she dont. She looks so greasy and so disheveled and this movie featured Rowen in it so these are not the best photos of her. The media is legitimately sabotaging her, that's what. LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!Β  :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:Β Β :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:Β :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

What are you talking about? Look at her, she looks nice, her eyes are sparkling, she's a bit thicker than usual but overall she looks great to me, Look at the video the OP added, she looks really good. What other pictures would you want media to use? The 2017 Clive David party? She does look kinda bad in those pictures but I think or assume she would look way better in person, just a theory.Β 

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Why do I have a feeling he doesn’t care for her that much? Like when Margo Robbie expressed how bummed out she missed Britney on the red carpet, while the other guys didn’t really have much reaction or bother to respond when heard Britney was at their premiereΒ 

Yeah, Brad Pitt was always a weird character to me, cheated on Jen and right on started dating Angelina - no good vibes.Β 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Well, she looks great here idk what other pictures you all want them to useΒ :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Β 

There's actually a video, idk who posted on Instagram if it was Britney Cassie or Sam where they are in their car on their way to the event, she looks flawless in that clip.Β 

she does not look great; it’s an ok picture but not a GREAT picture of her.

we all have ok pictures, I mean no shade; but I would be nice if they picked the best pictures of her; as they always do for other artists.

• Like 1