Lil Nas X shares the uncensored version of the "Industry Baby" music video

I must be the only person in the gay community right now that just isn't into this. Loved 'Montero', and I think the bold representation is great, but it's 3 videos back to back with the same blatant ***uality. I guess I was hoping someone in the powerful position that Nas X is in right now, would take the opportunity to also produce something with some depth. 

I'm definitely not hating, and I've got respect for the fun he's having, and what it means to young kids that never got to see their fantasies or desire represented. I guess I'm just an old gay now, and I'd love to see something groundbreaking

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, dr35 said:

Loved 'Montero', and I think the bold representation is great, but it's 3 videos back to back with the same blatant ***uality. I guess I was hoping someone in the powerful position that Nas X is in right now, would take the opportunity to also produce something with some depth

MTE. Vulgarity does not equal edginess or artistic integrity...it’s just vapid & boring. Some depth & growth would be nice.

(& yes it’s possible to have depth & growth in pop music - it doesn’t all have to be shallow)

i had a lot of hope for him!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, dr35 said:

I must be the only person in the gay community right now that just isn't into this. Loved 'Montero', and I think the bold representation is great, but it's 3 videos back to back with the same blatant ***uality. I guess I was hoping someone in the powerful position that Nas X is in right now, would take the opportunity to also produce something with some depth. 

I'm definitely not hating, and I've got respect for the fun he's having, and what it means to young kids that never got to see their fantasies or desire represented. I guess I'm just an old gay now, and I'd love to see something groundbreaking

Doesn’t Larry manage him allegedly? Explains a lot tbh…:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

I liked the song and video though :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block