United we stand, divided we fall: we are the Britney Army and we will #FreeBritney as a team !

23 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I agree completely. We are all here because we love Britney and want to continue to support in whatever way we can. We are in this together! We should not harass each other because we disagree on certain topics. 

I love reading the diverse opinions of people here because we each have differing perspectives, expertise, and life experience. 

These days are pretty rough for all of us, due to the current pandemic and the #FreeBritney movement. Both are consuming and depressing, and we all share different ideas on those, but it doesn't have to be all black or white.

In this time and age, everyone's so agressive with people who shares different views than them. It's sad, but I think we don't want to ruin what makes the beauty of the #FreeBritney movement: a devoted group of fans doing their best to liberate their fave from opression and patriarchy.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

I love the love you bring here. I want to add to @Onyxgirl17 post that diverse opinions educate us with the differences. We learn from others for our weaknesses & vice versa.

We can all agree with one thing, her happiness in all kind of way she wants. Patience is a key and Britney shows us she is the Queen of patience.

On thing I want to add, as fans we have expectations. And as Britney's fans I think we can do a gift for her is to stop expectation like "she must do this or that". Something that is maybe impossible because it's kinda a part of being a fan but we can try.

#Roger4mod :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Matou said:

I want to add to @Onyxgirl17 post that diverse opinions educate us with the differences. We learn from others for our weaknesses & vice versa.

:bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

6 minutes ago, Matou said:

One thing I want to add, as fans we have expectations. And as Britney's fans I think we can do a gift for her is to stop expectation like "she must do this or that". Something that is maybe impossible because it's kinda a part of being a fan but we can try.

This is absolutely true. Once she is really free, we have to let her date whoever she wants to date and we have to accept that she might not be doing any music ever again. It will be on her own terms, and we will stand behind her :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: Let's not make the same mistakes again.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

exercising full metal jacket GIF

I don’t know what you been told

Britney’s rights is what they stole

Lies are what the tabloids sold

Freedom is her Army’s Goal

Wow you're the lyricist Britney should hire if she ever makes music again. Justin Tranter is over, all hail @LordofTheMoodRing :neydedance_purple:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Roger said:

Guys I really wanted to remind everyone that, at the end of the day, we all love Britney and we all want her free. 

The fanbase is getting too divided lately and it hurts me to see how everything's going between us. Unity is what lead us to the #FreeBritney movement.

It's fine to have different point of views, we can agree to disagree, but we should stop calling each other names, or accusing others to be "dumbs", "clowns" or to be "like Jamie". Keep it respectful, everybody makes mistakes and constructive criticism can help others to improve. 

Don't forget that we all have the same goal: freeing Britney !

B-ARMY ASSEMBLE 

tumblr_lrq7tzN6Ga1r3ty02o1_400.gif

No, I disagree. First of all this is bigger than her fan base. She has the ACLU, a whole load of disability rights organisations and lawyers that newly started to support her. 
I agree that people should not call others conspiracy theorists etc but if they do, they actually do talk like Jamie. And at the end of the day, it is possible to support Britney’s human rights and to end conservatorship abuse without silencing oneself and holding hands with people that call one crazy. 

• 6 months later...