Matt Gaetz:” I think we should be talking more about freeing Britney,"

15 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

Listen, I'm not going to argue with you about vaccine science.  If you don't believe in vaccines, no amount of information I'm going to tell you is going to wake you up to reality.  It's you that will be in danger without the COVID vaccine.  Have fun!  I certainly won't have any sympathy for you if you get sick.

Talking about "believe" is up to religion dude. It's not about believe it or not. I'm vaccinated since I'm born and I'm fine with that. I'm not in danger at all thank you. I have a immune system you know, and you too. I have more risk to have a bad reaction than die from covid even if the risk is below zero for both. Wishing bad things to me is not gonna help you ... I will pray for your soul to open because you seems to live in fear and it's not good for your immunity.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

Darling, I don't "believe my TV"; I read.  I am educated. I use critical thinking skills.  And most importantly, I am not a nutso conspiracy theorist.   Try becoming educated; it's fun!  Until then, spew your garbage elsewhere.  Also, "fack" is not a word.  That would be something you can improve with reading and education.  :)

Don't act like I'm not educated because I know what I'm worth. What I said is not a conspiracy. I wanted to write "fake" and you know it. I'm speechless with the level here. :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done: anyway all of this is not OP related anymore. If a mod want to close this I'm fine because it's pathetic.

• Like 2

I absolutely cannot stand this creepy, *** trafficking p*dophile. He needs to keep Britney's name out of his mouth. Having such a vile human being associated with #FreeBritney is NOT a good look for us, and it's obvious that he's only using Britney to distract the public. Let me be clear -- he is NOT a good person and he is NOT here to help her.

• Love 2