Matt Gaetz:” I think we should be talking more about freeing Britney,"

CNN reached to Florida rep. Matt Gaetz about his vaccination status and told the news outlet: “ That’s very nosy of you”. Then he added: “I think we should be talking more about freeing Britney,"

About 97 Republicans didn’t share their vaccination status according to CNN and some of them think it’s not their responsibility to encourage people to get their vaccine especially concerning given the covid cases are rising again among unvaccinated people.

The whole story can be found here:  https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/22/politics/house-republicans-vaccination-rates/index.html

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

Yeah, that stupid life-saving vaccination agenda.  Except, in every other country on earth, it's not an agenda; it's the priority.  We are the most vaccine-hesitant country and have the most anti-vaxers.  Your comment is ignorant and idiotic.  It's stuff like this, and people like you that make people around the world think that Americans are cuckoo for coco puffs.  They're not wrong.  'Murica!

75% of the world population has not even 1 dose. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: It's clearly an agenda but you seems ignorant on what's going on.

24 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

Hey genius, that's because they DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THEM.

Thanks for calling me a genius. Because you think everyone want the vaccine if they can ?

I'm looking at my country & what you say in not a fact at all. Now the gov need to force ppl to get it because it's an agenda, there is nothing health related anymore.

10 minutes ago, Matou said:

Thanks for calling me a genius. Because you think everyone want the vaccine if they can ?

I'm looking at my country & what you say in not a fact at all. Now the gov need to force ppl to get it because it's an agenda, there is nothing health related anymore.

What's your country, mate?  Telling people to get a life-saving vaccine to protect against a deadly virus is not an agenda, but you just keep on with that ignorance!

21 minutes ago, Matou said:

Jesus, are you a Bolsonaro supporter?

28 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

What's your country, mate?  Telling people to get a life-saving vaccine to protect against a deadly virus is not an agenda, but you just keep on with that ignorance!

It's not deadly at all ... 0.,15% death rate in France is not what I called a terrible virus that you need a brand new developed vaccine to be safe. Stop saying it's life-saving because it's not true. What about 40% new patients in UK hospitals have at least 1 dose ?

Please bring me valid arguments to understand your point unless "life-saving" or "deadly virus" which in not true or not confirmed yet. Vaccinated ppl will see the thing, I hope. It's about control & freedom, not about health at all.

17 minutes ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Jesus, are you a Bolsonaro supporter

The most structured comment I've seen :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

16 minutes ago, Matou said:

It's not deadly at all ... 0.,15% death rate in France is not what I called a terrible virus that you need a brand new developed vaccine to be safe. Stop saying it's life-saving because it's not true. What about 40% new patients in UK hospitals have at least 1 dose ?

Please bring me valid arguments to understand your point unless "life-saving" or "deadly virus" which in not true or not confirmed yet. Vaccinated ppl will see the thing, I hope. It's about control & freedom, not about health at all.

The most structured comment I've seen :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Ah, a Frenchman.  A National Rally supporter, I'm sure!  Go home.

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Matou said:

Listen, I'm not going to argue with you about vaccine science.  If you don't believe in vaccines, no amount of information I'm going to tell you is going to wake you up to reality.  It's you that will be in danger without the COVID vaccine.  Have fun!  I certainly won't have any sympathy for you if you get sick.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, CoasterFreak18 said:

Ah, a Frenchman.  A National Rally supporter, I'm sure!  Go home.

Too bad for you you say fack news again. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: I guess you believe your TV then. I don't want to be mean but educate yourself please. Tired of arguing to blind people, I keep my energy. Bye :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

5 minutes ago, Matou said:

Too bad for you you say fack news again. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: I guess you believe your TV then. I don't want to be mean but educate yourself please. Tired of arguing to blind people, I keep my energy. Bye :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Darling, I don't "believe my TV"; I read.  I am educated. I use critical thinking skills.  And most importantly, I am not a nutso conspiracy theorist.   Try becoming educated; it's fun!  Until then, spew your garbage elsewhere.  Also, "fack" is not a word.  That would be something you can improve with reading and education.  :)

• Love 1