what’s one thing you love about britney spears?

i just want to hear some input from other fellow britney fans about this. what is one thing about britney’s personality, mannerisms, career, legacy, or anything else that really makes you love and idolize her?

for me, i’ve always loved the fact that britney has always been such an inclusive pop star in the industry. everyone loved and continues to love britney. you meet a britney fan from every background, race, ethnicity, etc. she connected so many people together and she never made anyone feel excluded from her circle. everyone could be a part of the britney experience!

what are yours?

• Love 9

Her personality, after her TBH I am not even a pop fan when I saw her in 98 I was so mesmerised by the video and that time I didn't even know english. 

She's really retable, not even an ounce of her says she's fake like many other artists. I always found her inspiring and very humble. 

She's much more than a pop icon, she's a Legend, she is humble, she is sweet, she's so wholesome. 

She's my last pop musician who made me fall in love with pop. 

• Love 4

I love that she is humble, caring, strong and so relatable not like other A-list celebrities who always wants to show the world that they are perfect which they’re not. She is a single mother(like myself), a dreamer (which is rare these days) and a romantic(she tends to give her heart to every man she is in a serious relationship with and it’s not a bad thing). 

she always take the high road when someone tries to start a rivalry with her and I think that’s so BAD *** especially from people who she knew. 

She seems to be a person who’s always optimistic, even though she’s been through hell. (Her family, the press&media, divorce, custody battle and the c-ship) 

She’s a real fighter and there should be a superhero movie based on her. 

I really wish that she gets her freedom and peace. I hope that all her wishes gets granted because she deserves it. 

britney spears wink GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Because she’s “stronger than yesterday”

and of course career wise; she’s a real star because she has that charisma that many artists don’t have. She really was destined to become a pop legend . *drops the 🎤 *  

Music Video Flirting GIF

• Love 5

I fell in love with her personality back in 2000 after seeing a very short interview with her. I think her yorkie was there… “Baby” if I recall well.

Her charisma is one of a kind. So I really hope she’ll find herself again during this mess and just be happy and sparkling.

• Love 2

She has always seemed to have this innate empathy and emotional awareness. Like emotionally intelligent well beyond her years. Sadly her empathetic and caring nature probably contributed to a lot of the pain in her life, but I think it’s a beautiful quality. Even when I was a kid during her first rise to fame, even though she was so beautiful and popular etc. she never seemed like a mean girl, she always seemed so accessible and sweet to everyone. She also just has this core of strength that is clearly still there today.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Semtex said:

i just want to hear some input from other fellow britney fans about this. what is one thing about britney’s personality, mannerisms, career, legacy, or anything else that really makes you love and idolize her?

for me, i’ve always loved the fact that britney has always been such an inclusive pop star in the industry. everyone loved and continues to love britney. you meet a britney fan from every background, race, ethnicity, etc. she connected so many people together and she never made anyone feel excluded from her circle. everyone could be a part of the britney experience!

what are yours?

Her personality!!!! I think this was the key to engagment world wide fans.

she was and still is very friendly to her fans. She knows her success is huge because of us… and she is humble enough to realize that. One of the things i liked on her testimonials is where she says she wanted to put her news songs on the show because of us!!! She really knows whAt we want!!

• Love 2