Britney Spears appears to SHADE former assistant Robin on Instagram

22 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Britney does have ADHD, they wouldn’t let her take her adderall when the conservatorship got put in place.

Well, that makes sense to me. 😀 So don’t worry people - she’s not manic, she just has ADHD and writes like someone with ADHD. 😊❤️

People should also remember that she is an artist — what are pop songs if not just stories and metaphors? 😀

And yes, in big fancy houses there are often public spaces with impressive and fancy rooms and then “human sized” living quarters with homey and cozy furnishings/design. 

Read the capital lettered words only people....

HUMBLING APPROACH

DID NOT WORK ANYMORE

BLOW

THAT'S AN UNDERSTATEMENT

DIFFERENT BALLGAME

PUMPED UP KICKS

REAL

PUMPED UP KICKS.

I looked up what the song Pumped Up Kicks is about.... I'll copy what the writer said below;

The lyrics to "Pumped Up Kicks" are written from the perspective of a troubled and delusional youth with homicidal thoughts. The lines in the chorus warn potential victims to "outrun my gun" and that they "better run, better run, faster than my bullet." Foster said in a statement to CNN Entertainment, "I wrote 'Pumped Up Kicks' when I began to read about the growing trend in teenage mental illness. I wanted to understand the psychology behind it because it was foreign to me. It was terrifying how mental illness among youth had skyrocketed in the last decade. I was scared to see where the pattern was headed if we didn't start changing the way we were bringing up the next generation."[9] In writing the song, Foster wanted to "get inside the head of an isolated, psychotic kid" and "bring awareness" to the issue of gun violence among youth, which he feels is an epidemic perpetuated by "lack of family, lack of love, and isolation." The song's title refers to shoes that the narrator's peers wear as a status symbol.

The issue of youth violence is a matter close to the group. Foster was bullied in high school, while bassist Cubbie Fink has a cousin who survived the Columbine High School massacre in 1999. Fink said of his cousin's experience, "She was actually in the library when everything went down, so I actually flew out to be with her the day after it happened and experienced the trauma surrounding it and saw how affected she was by it. She is as close as a sister, so obviously, it affected me deeply. So to be able to have a song to create a platform to talk about this stuff has been good for us."

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Britney does have ADHD, they wouldn’t let her take her adderall when the conservatorship got put in place.

I've wondered this as well, in her 2007 letter she talked about being like a kid with ADHD, I've wondered if she actually had it or if shes a very high energy person who can't stand still due to growing up performing and under constant go go go energy. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Investigate-Them-All said:

HUMBLING APPROACH

DID NOT WORK ANYMORE

BLOW

THAT'S AN UNDERSTATEMENT

DIFFERENT BALLGAME

PUMPED UP KICKS

REAL

PUMPED UP KICKS.

I looked up what the song Pumped Up Kicks is about.... I'll copy what the writer said below;

The lyrics to "Pumped Up Kicks" are written from the perspective of a troubled and delusional youth with homicidal thoughts. The lines in the chorus warn potential victims to "outrun my gun" and that they "better run, better run, faster than my bullet." Foster said in a statement to CNN Entertainment, "I wrote 'Pumped Up Kicks' when I began to read about the growing trend in teenage mental illness. I wanted to understand the psychology behind it because it was foreign to me. It was terrifying how mental illness among youth had skyrocketed in the last decade. I was scared to see where the pattern was headed if we didn't start changing the way we were bringing up the next generation."[9] In writing the song, Foster wanted to "get inside the head of an isolated, psychotic kid" and "bring awareness" to the issue of gun violence among youth, which he feels is an epidemic perpetuated by "lack of family, lack of love, and isolation." The song's title refers to shoes that the narrator's peers wear as a status symbol.

The issue of youth violence is a matter close to the group. Foster was bullied in high school, while bassist Cubbie Fink has a cousin who survived the Columbine High School massacre in 1999. Fink said of his cousin's experience, "She was actually in the library when everything went down, so I actually flew out to be with her the day after it happened and experienced the trauma surrounding it and saw how affected she was by it. She is as close as a sister, so obviously, it affected me deeply. So to be able to have a song to create a platform to talk about this stuff has been good for us."

She's not erratic, I truly believe she's speaking in CODE somehow, the capital lettered words when read together make a bit more sense than the whole caption...

Just my thought on it 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

that caption is chaotic af :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

she jumps from one thought to another without warning hahaha

but speak ur truth queen... its been a long time coming.

and the ballpark thing.... she's saying that shes not done talking and when she does she going to hit the ball so far out the park the stadium won't even be in America :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Investigate-Them-All said:

HUMBLING APPROACH

DID NOT WORK ANYMORE

BLOW

THAT'S AN UNDERSTATEMENT

DIFFERENT BALLGAME

PUMPED UP KICKS

REAL

PUMPED UP KICKS.

Interesting, I wonder if Britney know this. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 1

Basically from reading just the capital lettered words, she is not going to be silenced any longer, she's about to blow and could 'real pumped up kicks' mean real children with trauma? 

Is she referring to all the trauma she suffered as a child, with Disney etc.... Is she speaking about other children with trauma that she knows about?

Hollywood is a sinister and evil industry, I wouldn't be surprised if she lifts the lid on a lot of things, not just abuse from her conservatorship, but abuse in the industry as a whole towards children etc.... 

• Like 1

I also got an ADHD vibe from her post, and I'm ADHD myself. It's easier for me to understand it when I read it in her voice and intonation. 

Here's what I understand from her post:

She starts off talking about how taking advice from just anyone isn't great, since not everyone has her best interests at heart. Then she tells us a story about how her assistant, instead of facilitating her need for new shoes, asked her to make do with what she already has - and how she didn't listen, bought new shoes and is back to dancing, happier than ever.

It also sounds like she's slowly understanding how to set boundaries around her needs and go for what she wants without paying mind to what others says (when she says she feels like she's just getting here).

It also sounds like she's trying to lean into finding joy. She mentions how she plays after cleaning ie how dance is play for her. And she mentions how driving brings her so much joy it's like a while different ballgame - so much so that the stadium may as well be on a different planet to what she's used to.

It's cute how her association with tik tok is the grandfather clock in her fav lounge area. It seems like this is a lounge area that she actually uses, not a fancy formal lounge that's reserved for company but where she actually spends her time. You can see personal items on the floor and sofa behind her. 

"Maybe I'll just be nice and plant here" - I gotta say this part confuses me the most, but maybe it means that she'll be nice and stay in the states and vacation elsewhere. Sounds like she might want to get away from here for a bit and I don't blame her. I think the us is a place where she receives a lot of unwanted attention, plus the laws there are what enable the conservatorship abuse to happen. 

She also mentions hope, love and intention, and makes a Cinderella reference. I don't get how these two are linked. 

Maybe she's talking about what she's just expressed as showing her hope and intention moving forward. Plus the choice of song - warning everyone that they better run - coupled with the Cinderella reference and 'cleaning my house' could be a metaphor that she's cleaning house re her conservatorship. And Cinderella (Britney) will be partying after she does this. 

What do you all think? 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

I've wondered this as well, in her 2007 letter she talked about being like a kid with ADHD, I've wondered if she actually had it or if shes a very high energy person who can't stand still due to growing up performing and under constant go go go energy. 

ADHD is more common than one might think, and children growing up in stressful family situations are very much at risk for it. She grew up with a father who was alcoholic and her family was not very well off, so I can see how she may be at risk for it. 

• Like 1