Britney Spears appears to SHADE former assistant Robin on Instagram

5 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

I don’t get still how you guys can not think it’s her when her boyfriend would literally come out and say it. He wouldn’t be liking or commenting that’s for sure. You have no clue what him and her do and how they live there day to day life. 

He theoretically could be complicit in the conservatorship though. People hade shady partners all of the time. Famous and wealthy people in particular. Haven’t all of Paris Hilton’s boyfriends been abusive and all of Donald Trumps wives gold diggers? 😛

I am just saying it is not like that is not possible. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

He theoretically could be complicit in the conservatorship though. People hade shady partners all of the time. Famous and wealthy people in particular. Haven’t all of Paris Hilton’s boyfriends been abusive and all of Donald Trumps wives gold diggers? 😛

I am just saying it is not like that is not possible. 

But there’s no point assuming without evidence 

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
13 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

Not her rat assistant implying she doesn't need to buy new shoes. ******* shoes. No wonder Britney is so angry at these people, she has SO much to say that when she tries she goes all over the place. God bless her heart :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

You have my new favorite avatar :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Cool Down Golden Girls GIF

• Haha 1

🔥 Hot take: Be nice to other fans, even if you disagree ✌️ #FreeBritney is stronger together than divided 💪 

JLo’s fans were on her *** for not speaking out public support of Britney after she spoke out in court. This was on her biggest fan site, which her team reads. It’s not like JLo to speak out publicly on things like this, so perhaps she reached out to Britney privately somehow. Not sure how, since we are to believe Britney can’t talk to anyone other than her handlers and Sam. Otherwise the JLo mention seems so odd.

• Exhale+
6 hours ago, jennyj said:

Caption is confusing af...
But can we talk about the video?  We finally got a different choreography without the poor edits and non-stop spinning... girl is FEELING herself in that song!  And that choreo would look hot on a stage with proper hair and makeup and outfit and backup dancers.

n3XQ&pid=ImgRaw

The edits are still pretty awful TBH. The video is sped-up with clips of varying lengths haphazardly spliced together. She does look great, though.

• Like 1

🔥 Hot take: Be nice to other fans, even if you disagree ✌️ #FreeBritney is stronger together than divided 💪 

23 minutes ago, InTheZone2003 said:

JLo’s fans were on her *** for not speaking out public support of Britney after she spoke out in court. This was on her biggest fan site, which her team reads. It’s not like JLo to speak out publicly on things like this, so perhaps she reached out to Britney privately somehow. Not sure how, since we are to believe Britney can’t talk to anyone other than her handlers and Sam. Otherwise the JLo mention seems so odd.

I still think that Jennifer brought Rosengart to Britney.:brityes_britney_yes_nodding: Jennifer is a tough lady. She was in prison one night for a shootout in which then fiancé at the time was involved.  Her best friend was with Scientology for years. Got out and wrote a book. Such a thing is very dangerous, many dropouts lose friends and family because of it. Jennifer stayed close with her.

Britney's team and family just made her smile a tired smile. Jen is a different caliber.

OIP.us3yxXZSDPh-0uoQQhGZzAHaFG?pid=ImgDe

15 hours ago, notacam***** said:

I don't understand what she means by saying the stadium is going to be no where near America? Tour /Residency? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I think she's saying it's a whole different ballgame (driving) and the stadium is so far away. Meaning driving again is such a different experience, it's not anywhere near where it used to be for her.

3 minutes ago, brtineypears said:

It kinda feels like her instagram post is full of ''codes'' and might be directed to a specific person, and that person probably understands what she means :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I agree. I was just laughing at some of the messages my mom and brother had posted in our family WhatsApp group and thought that if an outsider would read them, they would think we’re insane because it was full of inside jokes. 😀

That made me think about Britney’s post and wonder how many “inside jokes” (or rather: insults) was in it – things that don’t make much sense to most of us.