Britney Spears appears to SHADE former assistant Robin on Instagram

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She talks about shoes, running things her way and some of her dreams. Just break it down. 

She’s had 13 years of being told to shut up so there’s a lot she wants to say. 

Well I guess that makes sense now that you mention about all her years of silence.

Thats probably why it seems like a zillion random topics all at once.

If it is her, im glad she is writing her posts again 

even if they seem like alot

• Like 1

Caption is confusing af...
But can we talk about the video?  We finally got a different choreography without the poor edits and non-stop spinning... girl is FEELING herself in that song!  And that choreo would look hot on a stage with proper hair and makeup and outfit and backup dancers.

n3XQ&pid=ImgRaw

• Love 1
8 hours ago, notacam***** said:

I don't understand what she means by saying the stadium is going to be no where near America? Tour /Residency? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

That she wants to move to Europe or I don’t know,  Brazil perhaps 😇. But I have heard she wants to live in the UK. 

9 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Caption is confusing af...
But can we talk about the video?  We finally got a different choreography without the poor edits and non-stop spinning... girl is FEELING herself in that song!  And that choreo would look hot on a stage with proper hair and makeup and outfit and backup dancers.

n3XQ&pid=ImgRaw

Yeah. She is a great dancer and is in an amazing shape, but the video of her dancing is sped up and also edited, it is cut in pieces.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, toysoldier88 said:

I still find "her" captions all over the place compared to her coherent and consistent speaking at the hearing:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

The woman has a lot to say.  Did you not hear her testimony she was speaking very fast and the judge had to ask her to slow down. That’s why. If English is your first language it really isn’t hard to read the caption, people are just digging for anything to bash.  How can fans be so cruel to say a caption seems “unstable” I do think fans are just as worse as team con sometimes,  I can imagine Britney Is tired and bored of being labelled “crazy” her whole life when celebs and day to day people do WAY more things. 

• Love 6

Wow. I understood that by stadium not being in America, she is panning to leave US after cship? Shock What GIF

Also, what do she mean by her real living room? It is sure different to her usual place of dancing, but where is it?

God, all this time we where wandering if she leaves clues in her videos, and now she actually do leave them haha

2 hours ago, Alexis Marie said:

I think it's a reference to Cinderella! In her post, she references going to a "ball" like Cinderella and shares about finding sneakers/high heels that fit her. She even has a song called Cinderella! Remember last week when she said, " I'm gonna go read a mother ******* fairy tale now !!!!? Cinderella also has two evil step-sisters!I

Cinderella synopsis: It seemed his second marriage ran as smoothly and successfully as he had hoped. However, upon his untimely death, his second wife and stepdaughters revealed their true nature: cold, cruel, and heartless. Lady Tremaine, to whom all his wealth and his château had been left, revealed her bitter jealousy of Cinderella's charm and beauty now that she was freed from her husband's watchful eye. She squandered most of his fortune on Anastasia and Drizella, whose interests she was grimly determined to advance, while Cinderella was abused, humiliated, and finally forced to become the servant of her own house.

96701.jpg?quality=90&resize=561,374

67756810_106591420691252_622243115108925

After cleaning my cherry floors I did my own version of play and cleaned with my new PUMPED UP KICKS ...

cBQgOBAo-1024x805.jpeg

Again this is me with hope ... love ... and intention ... by the way I do intend on going to the ball after I clean my house 😂😉😉 !!!!!

WAIT

So this makes Sam Prince Charming, right?

• Love 1

I think she has been silenced for so long, that she's literally anxious to get everything out. Like when she talks really fast. She hasn't been allowed to say what she wants for 13 damn years. I'd be dying to say anything & everything too.  

AND WHO THE **** DENIES QUEEN BRITNEY SHOES!?!? She should have a million pairs if she wants. bow down britney spears GIF

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Bigno said:

This is the most senseless, messiest and illogical thing she has ever ranted. It`s kind of interesting how people find it "cool" when I actually find it....revealing and no, not because of what she is saying, but the non-sequitur style.  And for those saying she has ADHD, this style of writing is not necessarily consistent with that. I hate diagnosing people online. Not possible. What is true is that there are psychological and psychiatric tests that do tell a lot about someone`s mind and they are part of the test that make a diagnosis. If this were a clinical context, it would be very revealing.

Okay Lou!! 🙄

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

The woman has a lot to say.  Did you not hear her testimony she was speaking very fast and the judge had to ask her to slow down. That’s why. If English is your first language it really isn’t hard to read the caption, people are just digging for anything to bash.  How can fans be so cruel to say a caption seems “unstable” I do think fans are just as worse as team con sometimes,  I can imagine Britney Is tired and bored of being labelled “crazy” her whole life when celebs and day to day people do WAY more things. 

I agree, it does not look unstable. I don’t think her captions are any less “weird” than any other celebrities. They are not Academic professors! I think many “ordinary people” who comment that she looks “unstable” seem bat**** crazy themselves. Weird, wild selfies, lonely cat ladies and incels. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1