Britney Spears appears to SHADE former assistant Robin on Instagram

That caption was not that hard to follow. That quote where she says " I feel like I'm just getting here... That's an understatement! It's been a while since i drove alone and well lets just say it's a DIFFERENT BALLGAME cause im not sure this stadium is gonna be anywhere near America!!!! "

I felt like that was a metaphor for it's such a whole new world for her, it's not even located in america, as in it's gigantic. 

the little mermaid disney GIF

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I think what she was tried to say is  she has not even started telling her story. Once she does it’s gonna blow up. Hitting the ball out of the stadium so hard, that when it land it’s gonna land in a different country. That how big it’s gonna be. 

• Love 7

She looks happy...and lighter.

I love this for her :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

and damn right she better buy herself a CLOSET FULL OF SHOES...cause she's BRITNEY ******* SPEARS and she earned it.

Hopefully "stadium no where near america" means she's MOVING FAR FAR FAR AWAY!!!

(even though I live in CA too and don't want her to leave, I'm sure she needs a fresh start)

What the **** does any of that mean ? 😂

It's like she just kept pressing space bar and clicking random suggested words and made word soup 😂

This insta is wild every week I change my mind about if it's her or her team. 

I have bipolar and if it is her she's either manic as **** or just finally happy to be able say and do whatever she wants. 

If it's not her , it's an amateur hour attempt by team c to make her look unstable which is failing cos everyone is here for it. 

I dunno what the ****s going on but she looks amazing and I'm glad she's got shoes?! 😂

27 minutes ago, Armchairrevolution said:

What the **** does any of that mean ? 😂

It's like she just kept pressing space bar and clicking random suggested words and made word soup 😂

This insta is wild every week I change my mind about if it's her or her team. 

I have bipolar and if it is her she's either manic as **** or just finally happy to be able say and do whatever she wants. 

If it's not her , it's an amateur hour attempt by team c to make her look unstable which is failing cos everyone is here for it. 

I dunno what the ****s going on but she looks amazing and I'm glad she's got shoes?! 😂

I think she was referencing cinderella.....the clean and going to the ball

3 hours ago, ratsincats said:

The caption is so hard to read unformatted omg... but her posts honestly take about 4 readings to decipher and even then... lol.

it's interesting because they're actually such complex thoughts? So much information while also being so mysterious. Like the cinderalla metaphor, the ballgame/stadium metaphor all of the information is so strangely encoded, I love it. Either way this is a f-ing smart person. I love her. 

Like the way it combines a simple but symbolic story about her shoes to talk about her access to her money and the denial of basic things- but then combines the new shoes with her freedom and ability to dance- and it's also referenced by the song choice- and then it get's extended to a Cinderella reference at the end? 

I think there's a reason why her work always resonates, and that's always been her key ability to express things through imagery. Always straight forward but coherent. I think that's also why people get obsessed with her, because everything is behind one layer of imagery so it pulls you in to unravel- I mean going back to the meanings behind Everytime/Lucky/Gimme More etc.... these captions are really her new outlet 

that was beautifully worded omg:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Like 1