Britney Spears appears to SHADE former assistant Robin on Instagram

46 minutes ago, Rachelg said:

Interesting. Why not just speak the truth if you have something to say, instead of hidden messages that don’t make sense. 

I thought the same thing at first. But then I was thinking, maybe A) she was afraid it wouldn’t get posted if she spoke more directly (if the thing in Ronan’s article is still true about her sending the posts to CrowdSurf to post) and/or B) because of all of the pending legal stuff, she doesn’t want to or was told not to speak about it directly?

Or maybe she just enjoys being cryptic like this lol tbh I could see that being the case. I mean Insta Britney doesn’t seem to match up with Court Britney in a lot of ways, I know we’re all looking for some big explanation for that but maybe it’s just that this is how she likes to represent herself on IG :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 2

I love her letter of truth. So looks like she has been told many times before to “use what you have in your closet” instead of buying new things. Even with “only” $2000/week you can get a lot of shoes. It sounds they didn’t like her to use even that money on herself.

So she said “**** this s***” and decided that she won’t listen to her assistant anymore. Nor will she settle – she will demand to have what she is entitled to have. And she will keep saying her truth out loud.

She is ecstatic to be driving again (I totally feel her, I love driving and it’s something I would definitely crave if I lived in Southern California).

You can read the ballgame as “this is so different (to her driving situation in the past couple of years) that it’s almost foreign – it’s so amazing” OR as a hint that she’ll want to get out of USA.

She has been filming her videos in the grand living room - probably because she has been told that her real living room (the one she uses) isn’t fancy enough.

The cleaning might mean that she actually cleaned the floors - or maybe it’s a dance reference. Or maybe she already got rid of some people.

I understood “plant here” as “stay in the USA/living in this house”  (for now) but makes it clear she wants to travel.  Mention of Cher is her way to say she saw her message and appreciates it.

”Cleaning my house” sounds like she is going to get rid of all the bad people in her life and going to a ball could mean going to Sam Lutfi’s party he planned throwing.

She is in an excellent mood, feels like things are moving forward, isn’t going to obey and believe the lies that she has been  told and is ready to fight for her rights (to party). 😀

(My guesses are as good as yours🤷🏼‍♀️😂).

• Love 1
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

What does she mean by REAL living room? 🤔 She’s in a different room in the video than she usually is. Or at least a different angle. 

Her post is a parallel to Cinderella, she then says she has an old clock with a hidden door...She's basically saying that even though it sounds like a fantasy, it is all very real. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, crazycool said:

She's emphasising how it's a DIFFERENT BALLGAME

12 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

This is kind of a leap but I think she means freedom (i.e. driving alone, etc) is a whole different ballgame, and she intends to play out this metaphorical ballgame far from America.

ohh I got it now! english isn't my first language so this kind of thing sometimes confuses me :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

I thought the same thing at first. But then I was thinking, maybe A) she was afraid it wouldn’t get posted if she spoke more directly (if the thing in Ronan’s article is still true about her sending the posts to CrowdSurf to post) and/or B) because of all of the pending legal stuff, she doesn’t want to or was told not to speak about it directly?

Or maybe she just enjoys being cryptic like this lol tbh I could see that being the case. I mean Insta Britney doesn’t seem to match up with Court Britney in a lot of ways, I know we’re all looking for some big explanation for that but maybe it’s just that this is how she likes to represent herself on IG :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

This will be clarified soon imo, with Rosengart on board and the huge probability that she will be freed soon. The theories/feuds/opposite messages "she" sends on Insta are tearing the fanbase apart to say the least.

United we stand, divided we fall. Divide to conquer is something the powers that be are used to do... Let's keep in mind that everything is possible at this point.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
17 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

This is kind of a leap but I think she means freedom (i.e. driving alone, etc) is a whole different ballgame, and she intends to play out this metaphorical ballgame far from America.

These are my thoughts exactly :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: and talking about clock(time) and door(way out). Also “going to the ball” once she’s donde cleaning is a “I will perform when I’m donde with this mess I’m under right now”

• Like 1