Britney Spears appears to SHADE former assistant Robin on Instagram

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You're going to look so silly when you find out it's her.

Calling her embarrassing is not acceptable, don't like her instagram DON'T LOOK if it triggers you so much.

What's gonna happen if it's proven otherwise ? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Until then, we don't know and let's respect each other's opinion.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Roger said:

What's gonna happen if it's proven otherwise ? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Until then, we don't know and let's respect each other's opinion.

There's another thread for those who do not think she's posting, this is not a thread where we are going to entertain those comments.

Refrain from responding to every one of my comments with a snipe.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

man, so her assistants push back and tell her to check the closet when she wants to buy something new? and these are just ******* tennis shoes? it's her damn money, you're on her payroll, let Britney have what she wants. what a bunch of clowns :clown_meme__makeup_green:

They probably didn't respect her wishes and bullied her, knowing she can't do anything about them under conservatorship. Get your freedom and fire them all, Britney. 

Yes to all this. They treated her like one of those dudes that live in the basement of their parents and piss in a bottle for how lazy they are...All this while they spent her money as they please. SICKENING.

• Like 2

My assistants HUMBLING APPROACH why don’t you just see what you can find in your closet DID NOT WORK ANYMORE ... I chose to BLOW and guess what ... my feet are soaring these days ... I'm not gonna stop buying tennis shoes and heels ever 👟👠 

I think she's also saying that she feels happier making her own choices and this example showed it worked better for her and she was right :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

She knew new shoes would help despite his assistant saying not to and she finally did it and it helped like she knew it would!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

TRANSLATION:

I dance a lot and go through a lot of shoes, and I finally got around to re-ordering some pairs that came in the wrong size. I'm so happy I did. I got to drive alone again which was great. Here's me dancing after cleaning up my living room. Did I mention I have a cool clock? Anyway, I'm really loving my new shoes. I've also been thinking a lot about my future and I'm excited to do things like travel, hang out with my idols, and do inspiring things like my peers. Even though today I'm cleaning floors like Cinderella, I'm optimistic about what's ahead and I'm sure I'll get to go the ball soon enough. My time will come.

PS: Teamcon if you need me to replace Cassie my DMs are open.

You missed her dragging Robin! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

TRANSLATION:

I dance a lot and go through a lot of shoes, and I finally got around to re-ordering some pairs that came in the wrong size. I'm so happy I did. I got to drive alone again which was great. Here's me dancing after cleaning up my living room. Did I mention I have a cool clock? Anyway, I'm really loving my new shoes. I've also been thinking a lot about my future and I'm excited to do things like travel, hang out with my idols, and do inspiring things like my peers. Even though today I'm cleaning floors like Cinderella, I'm optimistic about what's ahead and I'm sure I'll get to go the ball soon enough. My time will come.

PS: Teamcon if you need me to replace Cassie my DMs are open.

the Cinderella reference ! :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: