Dixie D'Amelio on Britney Spears Conservatorship

1 minute ago, do the thing said:

i'm 20 and people my age laugh at tiktok :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: ridiculous app for 2006+ people :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: still watching it to mock them, just like reality shows :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It’s a very laughable and problematic app. Even tho I made a tik tok once, I’m not that into sitting alone filming myself play games or dance all day, I’m too busy I have a woman to free :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

I’m literally 21, I’m that side of gen z that doesn’t use tik tok or eat tide pods. I grew up with a millennial older brother. I don’t have a clue who this Dixie girl is i don’t follow social media influencers only talented celebrities :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

The Tide Pod **** is stupid - of course an entire generation isn't consuming them! Y'all don't deserve to go down in history for that.

Your post makes me feel better about Tik Tok. I was or am on Xanga, MySpace, LiveJournal, Instagram, etc. Tik Tok is one of the first platforms making me realize that I'm losing interest in these trends and becoming less relevant!

Ignoring Dixie (who apparently isn't super relevant), I'm definitely losing touch with more "current" artists. I guess that's OK - I'm glad I got to witness Britney's prime and see DWAD and Onyx live!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

The Tide Pod **** is stupid - of course an entire generation isn't consuming them! Y'all don't deserve to go down in history for that.

Your post makes me feel better about Tik Tok. I was or am on Xanga, MySpace, LiveJournal, Instagram, etc. Tik Tok is one of the first platforms making me realize that I'm losing interest in these trends and becoming less relevant!

Ignoring Dixie (who apparently isn't super relevant), I'm definitely losing touch with more "current" artists. I guess that's OK - I'm glad I got to witness Britney's prime and see DWAD and Onyx live!

I wish I saw her prime and live at DWAD omfg I’m jealous, for me Britney’s career is like reading a history book, and I love history!!!

i wasn’t there to experience her prime but studying her career and listening to her music (secretly lol) got this queer boy through hs!!!

• Love 2