Dixie D'Amelio on Britney Spears Conservatorship

2 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Omg Dixie is HUGE among younger audiences, it's great she was asked about Britney! I wish Addison, Charli or Bella have been asked as well:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

However, I expected a bit more, not at her saying she doesn't know much about it but ok, I'll take that.:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Addison liked and commented Britney’s Instagram post where she shaded JL. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, phareezy said:

These types of threads make me feel so old. I have literally never heard of this person but yay

I don't feel old but this makes me feel SO out of touch at 31.

I get told that I look very young and people generally think I'm ~24, but I ain't and I'm ignorant of many of the Gen Z trends. And I'm OK with that! However, it's laughable when someone much older than me pegs me as 21... because no 21 year old, or even 19 year old like Dixie, would look at me and believe that. To me, she seems sooo young!

Now I understand why my colleagues in their 40s said I was "practically a baby" when I was 22 and fresh out of college.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I don't feel old but this makes me feel SO out of touch at 31.

I get told that I look very young and people generally think I'm ~24, but I ain't and I'm ignorant of many of the Gen Z trends. And I'm OK with that! However, it's laughable when someone much older than me pegs me as 21... because no 21 year old, or even 19 year old like Dixie, would look at me and believe that. To me, she seems sooo young!

Now I understand why my colleagues in their 40s said I was "practically a baby" when I was 22 and fresh out of college.

I’m literally 21, I’m that side of gen z that doesn’t use tik tok or eat tide pods. I grew up with a millennial older brother. I don’t have a clue who this Dixie girl is i don’t follow social media influencers only talented celebrities :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

5 hours ago, phareezy said:

These types of threads make me feel so old. I have literally never heard of this person but yay

4 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I’m literally 21, I’m that side of gen z that doesn’t use tik tok or eat tide pods. I grew up with a millennial older brother. I don’t have a clue who this Dixie girl is i don’t follow social media influencers only talented celebrities :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

i'm 20 and people my age laugh at tiktok :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: ridiculous app for 2006+ people :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: still watching it to mock them, just like reality shows :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2