JoJo is Free Britney - Shares a Throwback on her IG

9 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Wow, she's so late and even made sure to post a picture that included herself, not just Britney. That's so arrogant and self-absorbed. How dare she? Also, she's a has-been (more like a never-was) because that's totally a worthwhile argument to make.Β :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Β  Reveal hidden contents

That's how y'all clowns sounded when you dragged Madonna. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Β 

Spill the teaΒ :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Aww love this throwback of me and Exhale user @RikΒ giphy.gif

Awww I love u :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:Β 

tbh there’s a story to this. When Jojo was about 7 or 8 years old she went to the baby one more time concert. She sang her way through bodyguards to meet Britney while she was in line and thats how she met her. Britney was in talks for making a sublabel at time which I guess never came into fruition. She offered to sign Jojo.Β 

She talked about it in an interview I can’t find now, however I found this article from 2004. This must be a pic from that time. Β @VanillaCandlez
Β 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/arid-30157589.html%3ftype=amp

SUN, 18 JUL, 2004 - 12:21
Β 

Britney Spears had an ear for real talent even when she was just starting out - she almost signed up American teen pop sensation Jojo when the newcomer was only eight years old.

Jojo met Spears backstage at a concert in the months after the 1999 release of her debut single …Baby One More Time, and impressed the then-teenage Spears with her talents.

The Leave (Get Out) singer recalls: "I went backstage at a concert she was doing and her lawyer called me up and offered me a production deal with a company that she was starting."

Jojo had to turn her idol down because she felt too young to sign a contract - but she knew Spears was destined for greatness.

She adds: "She was definitely a rising star... She had that thing about her, I guess."

• Love 5