School girl Britney pushes Oops Britney at 2011 VMAs tribute

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't find it funny though, it could almost be considered a racist attack 

How tf is this remotely a racist attack? Not everything is about race they were kids and probably  just didn’t like each other not everything is so sinister :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

It was amazing but too short for me.

Justin had like a 20 min straight Icon moment. Britney? ARE YOU FOR REAL? just 1 and half minute to introduce Beyonce? GURL :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

The last part was her choice… I’m sure she had more than enough time to give a speech. She probably just didn’t want to say much.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

How tf is this remotely a racist attack? Not everything is about race they were kids and probably  just didn’t like each other not everything is so sinister :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

that's why I said "almost" but tbh, lesser things than this have been considered racist attacks in the past few years.

And independently of that, pushing that girl right before her part on live national television during a tribute to Britney Spears, goes beyond simply not liking someone, that's evil.

• Love 1
  • 8 months later...

Omg, how is this possible? I don't understand girls sometimes.

It often happens when a girl starts to fight with another girl for some reason. I find the legal system interesting, so I often visit this site https://writix.co.uk/essay-examples/judicial-review; there is information about contemporary problems. I like to read something new; for example, the judicial review shows me another point of view on the problems that arise in interpersonal relationships. If more people were informed, they would not do such nonsense.

• Love 1