School girl Britney pushes Oops Britney at 2011 VMAs tribute

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They were paying homage to the Britney X Christina feud.     

Ehy havent I seen this befire 

LMAO that was definitely not part of the script 

10 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

I thought the new rules specifically said not to doxx random people? I mean while the video is funny (or shady if she did it on purpose), what's the point of digging up their names and instagram account? Are you gonna send hate comments because of what they did in 2011 :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

I didn't mean that. I just wanna know who was the girl that's all.

One more thing, she's just 15 at that time so I understand that she was young and reckless.

Edited by Yona
4 minutes ago, Yona said:

I didn't mean that. I just wanna know who was the girl that all.

not me inciting people to break the rules :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: it was a trap

just don't attack her 

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

51 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I strongly disagree. Thought it was amazing!

It was amazing but too short for me.

Justin had like a 20 min straight Icon moment. Britney? ARE YOU FOR REAL? just 1 and half minute to introduce Beyonce? GURL :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

I thought the new rules specifically said not to doxx random people? I mean while the video is funny (or shady if she did it on purpose), what's the point of digging up their names and instagram account? Are you gonna send hate comments because of what they did in 2011 :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Do you even know the definition of doxxing? It's the publication of private information or identifying information. Considering that her name is on the end credits of the show and she's a professional dancer, sharing her public profile is not doxxing. Sharing her private IG, or private FB or telephone, etc, would be considered doxxing.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Mannequin* said:

THe oops one has a hell of a career...:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

THe bomt one... no ones knows her..:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Do the math. 

Funny enough I actually worked with the BOMT girl on some social media campaigns a long time ago.  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I would have never hired her had I known she was being reckless in front of Britney. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Haha 3

If you look in the comments on the Instagram post , the one says it’s 100% accident she was nervous Bc justin Bieber was right there, and the one who got pushed said she should have chosen violence but she was LIVE

2 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

If you look in the comments on the Instagram post , the one says it’s 100% accident she was nervous Bc justin Bieber was right there, and the one who got pushed said she should have chosen violence but she was LIVE

an ACCIDENT? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2

Just now, Derrickr411 said:

Lol I’m guessing by the girls response she didn’t buy it either 

as people say, she stayed way too long after the other BOMT ran, and they don't look like they bump into each other, she totally pushes her with both hands 

• Love 1