Billie Eilish faces backlash for splattering paint on her 'Happier Than Ever' album covers

On 7/22/2021 at 3:42 PM, Yasux34 said:

I think it's a neat idea. *****es please if Britney even SNEEZED on her covers for us we would have them sold out in 45 seconds......so stop :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

...you really think so? Britney released "Glory", one of her best albums ever very late in her career, and fake US fans only bought 111,000 copies the first week.

4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

...you really think so? Britney released "Glory", one of her best albums ever very late in her career, and fake US fans only bought 111,000 copies the first week.

I don't know about them but I had that pre ordered Digital and Physical :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1

I mean... it is pretty lazy lol and it's not really personal.  I know even autographs are not that person either when they sign hundreds of them while doing whatever lol... but a splat of paint?  Anyone can do that.

If it was Britney though, I'd give it a pass since she's Picassoney.  But I feel like Britney would still sign in it in addition to the paint splatter. :flop_britney_candies:

• Haha 1

I kinda hope she has a huge portrait or collage of the splattered CD's on her website, so whoever buys the physical copy can find it like a jigsaw puzzle piece since they have unique patterns of the paint on them. And that's how they can seal the authenticity of the record.

Spoiler

Think, Billie, think. :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block