Billie Eilish faces backlash for splattering paint on her 'Happier Than Ever' album covers

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The last person I saw this desperate for sales was Taylor :roxxy: she has like ten different cassettes, 15 or so different vinyls, signed albums, different color CD variants, different box sets, now these paint splatter CDs. If one person bought everything it would appear she sold 40 copies when it’s just the one person paying $1000 for everything :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: like 3-4 different vinyls, cassettes is cute, but this is extortion. To the people saying people don’t have to buy them all you know she’s doing this because there are people that want to collect them all. She also charges a **** load for her merch when the majority of her fans are barely making any money. Money hungry dummy 

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Some people are poor, some have mom and dads back up credit card. 

Plus in Arizona, pandemic or not..

By law of the governor everybody has to go back to work. Last month, he stopped accepting money from the government..

You will get 3,000 payment if you do 3 months of employment with a perfect record.  

I think it's extremely that important..

Even my friends say it's time to get back to work, staying home is no longer an option 

I kida agree with them, the idea is terrible and I dont understand why would someone buy one of those copies and I would say the same if Britney, or any other artist I like, does something like this :orangu_orangutan_ape::truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill: 

But it looks like they are now always trying to find something to criticize her :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Haha 1

People can do this at home and say they have one of these limited editions. This could've worked better if these limited editions had one or two exclusive songs. Now that makes those editions exclusive and unique. Billie's management team, now you can steal my idea and save this mess. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
On 7/22/2021 at 7:10 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The last person I saw this desperate for sales was Taylor :roxxy: she has like ten different cassettes, 15 or so different vinyls, signed albums, different color CD variants, different box sets, now these paint splatter CDs. If one person bought everything it would appear she sold 40 copies when it’s just the one person paying $1000 for everything :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: like 3-4 different vinyls, cassettes is cute, but this is extortion. To the people saying people don’t have to buy them all you know she’s doing this because there are people that want to collect them all. She also charges a **** load for her merch when the majority of her fans are barely making any money. Money hungry dummy 

Nnnnnn waiT

Vinyls: 3 Different vinyls + 1 Target exclusive

Cassettes: 2 Different cassettes

Signed Albums: N/A 

Box sets: 1 Boxset

So overall, she has like 7 of those exclusive stuff, not over 20 :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

On 7/22/2021 at 6:36 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Billie Eilish is getting criticism for splattering white paint on her 'Happier Than Ever' album covers (instead of autographing them). 

The complaints are basically, this takes zero effort. 

The Internet needs to chill. This is kinda funny though.

spl.jpg.ba0f7ec17513a6648eda164a58889b83.jpg

On 7/22/2021 at 6:41 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

I get paid Friday, I'm ordering one, it's only 10 dollars, much cheaper than both target and Amazon..

Idiots, that's all I gotta say. Idiots 

On 7/22/2021 at 6:47 PM, HardToForgetYa said:

I personally don't mind cause i don't listen to her lol but if i was a fan of her i'd rather have the cover without an autograph and without that white paint that covers almost the whole picture. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: But yeah, whoever is trying to make a scandal out of this thing should get a f.ucking life or should find a f.ucking job... Or Just something else to do in general lol :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: P.S. even tho i'm not a huge fan of this idea, i gotta say that it's pretty creative and unique :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

On 7/22/2021 at 6:49 PM, thebritmaster said:

Come on if Britney splattered paint on cd’s we’d buy them too :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

On 7/22/2021 at 6:49 PM, britney_rocks said:

I seriously thought before I opened the thread that people were going to complain about her using white paint and call her racist. Nothing shocks me anymore. This is the dumbest thing to complain about. 

On 7/22/2021 at 6:51 PM, MX3 said:

CANCELLED. 

SHE AINT GETTIN ANY OF MY STREAMS NO MORE.

BILLIE ELLISH IS OVER PARTY TRENDING ON TWITTER. 

On 7/22/2021 at 6:59 PM, Busybee said:

I like it! It's different but I agree it would be easy to replicate so they should maybe number them or put something that would authenticate them like 1 of 500 or something.

On 7/22/2021 at 7:00 PM, I Always Sing Live said:

I have never listened to any of her music, but her getting so much crap this era for no damn reason is making me wanna stream her album on its release day. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

On 7/22/2021 at 7:10 PM, Tprez said:

Same 😂

On 7/22/2021 at 7:10 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

On 7/22/2021 at 7:21 PM, MoonArcher said:

I think it's super cool? already ordered mine

It was reported that it sold already 50k, she put some extra 30k now.

On 7/22/2021 at 7:22 PM, boyinthemirror said:

I don’t understand this signing method. It’s really ugly :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: If she’s signing them this way instead of the regular way I think it’s weird and sad for the fans who wanted her autograph. But if she’s doing it both ways she’s a clever businesswoman, get that money girl :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

On 7/22/2021 at 7:40 PM, Doja Kitten said:

I’d rather not have splattered paint on my CDs.. whether it’s splattered by the artist themselves or not.. 

who came up with this idea :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

On 7/22/2021 at 7:47 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

It's not on the cds, but the booklet, she's not that stupid. Cos paint, could actually go under the cd that actually plays.

On 7/22/2021 at 8:46 PM, MikeSim said:

Wait, people are actually upset with this? lmao. I wasn't even planning on buying a physical copy and even I ended up ordering this. It's only $10, is a limited time thing, and has a story behind it other than 'she signed these and put it up on her website'. I'm shocked they aren't charging more tbh. People are just are looking for reasons to dislike her now. I'm waiting for footage to 'leak' of her as a baby spitting up and twitter being outraged at the 'disrespect' she is showing to her parents who have to clean her up now.  

On 7/22/2021 at 8:51 PM, Slayer said:

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

On 7/22/2021 at 9:16 PM, fabricio83 said:

LAZY AF :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

I guess billie is making wrong decisions in this era. (the first single was nice, tho)

@Jordan Miller  I always get the feeling you're sitting on the fence. Just give your honest opinion, gddmmt. 

On 7/22/2021 at 10:21 PM, FemmeFataleBrit said:

She’s just really not doing it for her fans this era, huh.

On 7/22/2021 at 10:42 PM, Yasux34 said:

I think it's a neat idea.  please if Britney even SNEEZED on her covers for us we would have them sold out in 45 seconds......so stop :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

On 7/22/2021 at 11:46 PM, frederiickx said:

Ok ngl I would so buy it as long as we saw her doing it :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

On 7/23/2021 at 6:06 AM, Isla said:

She seems to be getting a lot of complaints in general this era which I don’t understand? I kinda like the idea of the splattered paint album covers.

On 7/23/2021 at 7:49 AM, maquisl said:

I kida agree with them, the idea is terrible and I dont understand why would someone buy one of those copies and I would say the same if Britney, or any other artist I like, does something like this :orangu_orangutan_ape::truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill: 

But it looks like they are now always trying to find something to criticize her :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

On 7/23/2021 at 8:15 AM, jordeezy said:

I think it makes the album cover look less boring tbh

On 7/23/2021 at 8:37 AM, Alejobz said:

People can do this at home and say they have one of these limited editions. This could've worked better if these limited editions had one or two exclusive songs. Now that makes those editions exclusive and unique. Billie's management team, now you can steal my idea and save this mess. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

The splattered white paint CD's have sold out like hot cakes. It sold 12k copies in the US alone. So I guess she won in the end nnnnn :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
23 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The splattered white paint CD's have sold out like hot cakes. It sold 12k copies in the US alone. So I guess she won in the end nnnnn :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Watch her setting this new trend. I hope our other faves let us choose the paint color :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Gwyneth Paltrow also sold out of candles that smelled like her ******* and she’s a laughing stock so :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block