Billie Eilish faces backlash for splattering paint on her 'Happier Than Ever' album covers

I personally don't mind cause i don't listen to her lol but if i was a fan of her i'd rather have the cover without an autograph and without that white paint that covers almost the whole picture. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: But yeah, whoever is trying to make a scandal out of this thing should get a f.ucking life or should find a f.ucking job... Or Just something else to do in general lol :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: P.S. even tho i'm not a huge fan of this idea, i gotta say that it's pretty creative and unique :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The last person I saw this desperate for sales was Taylor :roxxy: she has like ten different cassettes, 15 or so different vinyls, signed albums, different color CD variants, different box sets, now these paint splatter CDs. If one person bought everything it would appear she sold 40 copies when it’s just the one person paying $1000 for everything :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: like 3-4 different vinyls, cassettes is cute, but this is extortion. To the people saying people don’t have to buy them all you know she’s doing this because there are people that want to collect them all. She also charges a **** load for her merch when the majority of her fans are barely making any money. Money hungry dummy 

• Haha 3
  • Like 4
49 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Gaga will one up her by having piss and scat copies of her next album :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

I'm just thinking the same thing :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

"What would gaga do? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:"

Obviously scat and piss, like her perfume with blood and s3m3n of god knows who

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Wait, people are actually upset with this? lmao. I wasn't even planning on buying a physical copy and even I ended up ordering this. It's only $10, is a limited time thing, and has a story behind it other than 'she signed these and put it up on her website'. I'm shocked they aren't charging more tbh. People are just are looking for reasons to dislike her now. I'm waiting for footage to 'leak' of her as a baby spitting up and twitter being outraged at the 'disrespect' she is showing to her parents who have to clean her up now.  

• Love 3
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block