Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Juno needs to realize what she has till it's........ gone. **EMD beat drops** 

I know but the song is so good  I will not forgive this team ever 

Y'all start appreciating this track like right now   

1 minute ago, HardToForgetYa said:

If she sang at least 10% of it, i would have appreciated it a lot more Mariah Carey Yes GIF

I know but the song is so good :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I will not forgive this team ever :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, VanillaCandlez said:

I don’t hear her voice at all on this track, not for lack of trying. I liked it when BJ was the newest album but it doesn’t have the lasting appeal of a real Britney song …

That I agree, I think BJ is hardly played by me - this album is very rushed I've been listening to this album today and I quite like the track :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

2 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I know but the song is so good :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I will not forgive this team ever :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Same tbh, i feel like this could have been a single if it had her real voice on it! but the production should have been a little bit better tho :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1

yeah, I like this banger! It's a great bop!

And stop with this sHE SinGs onLy 10 SEconDs on it.. she sings entire track apart of the beginning of 2nd verse where they changed it last minute to include the breathe heavy shout out and probably she didnt have time to rerecord it (just like a bridge in Tom's Diner, yeah I know.. it's frustrating).. in 2013 there was a leak of somebody listening to the original track in the car and the 2nd verse was different...

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

yeah, I like this banger! It's a great bop!

And stop with this sHE SinGs onLy 10 SEconDs on it.. she sings entire track apart of the beginning of 2nd verse where they changed it last minute to include the breathe heavy shout out and probably she didnt have time to rerecord it (just like a bridge in Tom's Diner, yeah I know.. it's frustrating).. in 2013 there was a leak of somebody listening to the original track in the car and the 2nd verse was different...

You’re thinking of Body Ache

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

You’re thinking of Body Ache

OMG.. lol true.. sorry, got confused haha..:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

But yeah, Til It's Gone still is a banger and tbh I hear her voice throughout the track either way :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
4 hours ago, VanillaCandlez said:

I don’t hear her voice at all on this track, not for lack of trying. I liked it when BJ was the newest album but it doesn’t have the lasting appeal of a real Britney song …

Britney's voice is not on the song at all! It's 100% Myah Marie. 

• Like 3