Till It's Gone Appreciation Thread

4 minutes ago, VanillaCandlez said:

I don’t hear her voice at all on this track, not for lack of trying. I liked it when BJ was the newest album but it doesn’t have the lasting appeal of a real Britney song …

That I agree, I think BJ is hardly played by me - this album is very rushed I've been listening to this album today and I quite like the track :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

yeah, I like this banger! It's a great bop!

And stop with this sHE SinGs onLy 10 SEconDs on it.. she sings entire track apart of the beginning of 2nd verse where they changed it last minute to include the breathe heavy shout out and probably she didnt have time to rerecord it (just like a bridge in Tom's Diner, yeah I know.. it's frustrating).. in 2013 there was a leak of somebody listening to the original track in the car and the 2nd verse was different...

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

yeah, I like this banger! It's a great bop!

And stop with this sHE SinGs onLy 10 SEconDs on it.. she sings entire track apart of the beginning of 2nd verse where they changed it last minute to include the breathe heavy shout out and probably she didnt have time to rerecord it (just like a bridge in Tom's Diner, yeah I know.. it's frustrating).. in 2013 there was a leak of somebody listening to the original track in the car and the 2nd verse was different...

You’re thinking of Body Ache

• Love 2
4 hours ago, VanillaCandlez said:

I don’t hear her voice at all on this track, not for lack of trying. I liked it when BJ was the newest album but it doesn’t have the lasting appeal of a real Britney song …

Britney's voice is not on the song at all! It's 100% Myah Marie. 

• Like 3