THAT voice message from 2009

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've been saying this from the start...

Fans should form a strategy.

The strategy should not include trying to influence the lawyers or what goes on in the court room...Unless fans are lawyers themselves, they don't understand the court process and likely can't help at all in this regard.

Fans should instead focus on influencing the investigative journalists...People like Samantha Stark and Ronan Farrow can do a lot more for Britney's freedom than the fans themselves can.

Forever a voice of reason :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm actually not sure how the probate court works (my specialty is another area of law).

I would think that he would have access to anything that's on the court record — just as all the Twitter sleuths do (with the exception of what's been sealed).

The Twitter sleuths are all paying for the documents out of their own pockets...Rosengart would have a much bigger budget (thanks to Britney). Court document reproductions are quite pricey!

Here's the hitch...

We don't know if the financials have made their way onto the court record...It's never been clarified whether this occurred yet.

Oh sorry, did not see you had replied already.

EDIT: Nevermind, I need to start reading more carefully/not read while trying to work at the same time haha.

9 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Oh sorry, did not see you had replied already.

EDIT: Nevermind, I need to start reading more carefully/not read while trying to work at the same time haha.

I do the same...I have my regular work, with 20 tabs open, and then I pop in here quick when I want to avoid work.

It doesn't always make for the most intelligent posts here. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Forever a voice of reason :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I sure wasn't very popular here when I was criticizing "the movement" for giving Ingham an ultimatum by telling him the date he needed to terminate by. :eyes_britney_laugh:

But it's true...If fans could actually influence what the lawyers are doing, it wouldn't have taken Ingham seven months to file a document confirming Bessemer as a co-conservator...And if fans could influence Ingham he would have told Britney she could terminate.

If the lawyers have been influenced, it's likely because of reporting by outlets like the NY Times...The lawyers don't care what Britney's fans think of them. But they do care if their names are being dragged through the mud by international news organizations.

Fans could be focusing their time on doing things like writing "backgrounders" for journalists...It makes the journalists' jobs way easier to have the information delivered to them in an easy-to-access format like a well-written "backgrounder" (vs. Twitter threads with no source documents attached).