THAT voice message from 2009

Was this confirmed to be fake? And if not, why did Britney tell the court she didn't knew she could eliminate the conservatorship? It truly sounds like her. If not fake, somebody should send this to Daddy Rose.

4 minutes ago, s&m said:

Asking someone to end the conservatorship and not knowing she could petition to end it are different things

8 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

she means that her team told her they’ll be ending the conservatorship.

Got it!

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm sure Rosengart is a million miles ahead of anything any Britney fan can come up with.

Fans probably shouldn't be contacting him about anything, really...It's just sucking resources and making his job harder.

It is my opinion as well

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, s&m said:

It is my opinion as well

I've been saying this from the start...

Fans should form a strategy.

The strategy should not include trying to influence the lawyers or what goes on in the court room...Unless fans are lawyers themselves, they don't understand the court process and likely can't help at all in this regard.

Fans should instead focus on influencing the investigative journalists...People like Samantha Stark and Ronan Farrow can do a lot more for Britney's freedom than the fans themselves can.

• Like 2

It is my opinion that this is definitely her. In her testimony she did not say she has never asked to be set free, only that she didn't know she legally could do so. She has tried to get out of this for over a decade, but "her" lawyer always told her she couldn't, everyone around her tried to convince her she needed the conservatorship, and essentially she was fighting alone, on her own and with no one on her side, nevertheless, she never gave up and she persisted and now we are here. 

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've been saying this from the start...

Fans should form a strategy.

The strategy should not include trying to influence the lawyers or what goes on in the court room...Unless fans are lawyers themselves, they don't understand the court process and likely can't help at all in this regard.

Fans should instead focus on influencing the investigative journalists...People like Samantha Stark and Ronan Farrow can do a lot more for Britney's freedom than the fans themselves can.

Exactly! Thank you

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm sure Rosengart is a million miles ahead of anything any Britney fan can come up with.

Fans probably shouldn't be contacting him about anything, really...It's just sucking resources and making his job harder.

Yeah, agree. Everything we know is out there! I’m hella sure he has a top team of researchers that will pull everything together. Plus he gets to see EVERYTHING that’s been sealed and we don’t even know about. I’m sure that Lou and the Gang are shaking in their boots, ever since he was allowed to represent Britney 💪🏻😎

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Yeah, agree. Everything we know is out there! I’m hella sure he has a top team of researchers that will pull everything together. Plus he gets to see EVERYTHING that’s been sealed and we don’t even know about. I’m sure that Lou and the Gang are shaking in their boots, ever since he was allowed to represent Britney 💪🏻😎

I suspect the first thing he did is hire a private investigator...on top of the researchers who will comb through the sealed records.

I've seen two-bit lawyers that I've worked for do this...So I can only imagine the resources that a top Hollywood lawyer might have to tap into!

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, samblakejacobs said:

I didn't mean that fans should literally contact him. Sorry!

Fans actually are contacting him, though...I've seen them admit it in various threads, and I've received messages from other Exhalers urging me to send my research threads to him.

If anything, I'd send my research threads to people like Samantha Stark...But I suspect she's way ahead of me, anyway, so I've held off on reaching out until I know I have something absolutely jaw-dropping.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I suspect the first thing he did is hire a private investigator...on top of the researchers who will comb through the sealed records.

I've seen two-bit lawyers that I've worked for do this...So I can only imagine the resources that a top Hollywood lawyer might have to tap into!

Does he need to get permission from the court to see financial records or does he automatically have access since he is her representation? 

21 minutes ago, Switchy said:

Does he need to get permission from the court to see financial records or does he automatically have access since he is her representation? 

I'm actually not sure how the probate court works (my specialty is another area of law).

I would think that he would have access to anything that's on the court record — just as all the Twitter sleuths do (with the exception of what's been sealed).

The Twitter sleuths are all paying for the documents out of their own pockets...Rosengart would have a much bigger budget (thanks to Britney). Court document reproductions are quite pricey!

Here's the hitch...

We don't know if the financials have made their way onto the court record...It's never been clarified whether this occurred yet.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Switchy said:

He should have access automatically to any court documents, so anything filed with the court. The sealed part is in regards to the public, so anyone not directly involved with the case. But not all financial documents are filed in court, I would think mainly accounting reports and petitions for fees are whereas some other things would not be. Those he can, and has a right to as Britney's representation, to still ask for. However, Ingham asked for something in that regards I think sometime in 2020 and it was never received, likely Jamie & co. stalling. But then Ingham was also not very aggressive and no one is sure what is motivations and deal were. Rosengart I have no doubt will move strategically and timely to get everything he needs.  

• Love 3