Yesterday Britney was spotted getting Starbucks alone in her own car while her sons were in her second car with the bodyguards with them

20 minutes ago, The Finn said:

I hope they didn’t take her driver’s license away again after she drove with her phone in hand. 🙄 How hard is it to get her AirPods for fox sake.

It's illegal to drive with headphones in. 

Also, this makes me so happy considering she wasn't allowed to have coffee right. Go get your coffee! Get 10 a day if you want them.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KL4521 said:

It's illegal to drive with headphones in. 

Also, this makes me so happy considering she wasn't allowed to have coffee right. Go get your coffee! Get 10 a day if you want them.

WHAT??? You mean you can’t wear AirPods in Los Angeles while driving? 🤯 How about one AirPod?

I googled it: you can drive with one Airpod in ear (which I do even though I could have two in my home country).

Yeah, in some c

18 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

That’s even weirder…Why would her kids not be allowed to ride with her in the car? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Probably for liability reasons plus apparently at least one of the bodyguards is the boys’ bodyguard, not hers. 

I’m relieved that she is still driving all by herself. I love driving and when the traffic wasn’t bad, I really enjoyed driving in L.A. where the weather was almost always so good.

• Like 1