Next album (if there's one) and its success

Is it just me or do you also feel like that if pulled properly her next album could be huge ?

Like #1 on thee Hot 200 seems on lock with next to zero effort unless they messed up the promo campaign (which let's be real isn't impossible :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:)

But if they play their card right she can pull huge debut numbers, something around Circus debut 

• Love 1

IMO it will be more huge than circus as I can analyse Britney from her hearings she is hella confident now, so if she decides to come back it will be in full swing with promotions, the kind of support she's getting I'm sure she will see huge success from this album a lot of young people I see are now interested in her albums, seeing streaming increase as well but it also depends upon the material so in my belief Britney is not capable of making a bad record - also I read somewhere she wanted to collaborate with artists as well but her team trashed it so I think if she ever comes back she will also do her long due collaborations joining both fandoms together. 

But this clearly depends upon the marketing and how she hires her new management - RCA is trash label so maybe she'll leave them not sure but this time I feel RCA won't risk to trash her, as a business they know how huge Britney can be from this album. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Prachi said:

IMO it will be more huge than circus as I can analyse Britney from her hearings she is hella confident now, so if she decides to come back it will be in full swing with promotions, the kind of support she's getting I'm sure she will see huge success from this album a lot of young people I see are now interested in her albums, seeing streaming increase as well but it also depends upon the material so in my belief Britney is not capable of making a bad record - also I read somewhere she wanted to collaborate with artists as well but her team trashed it so I think if she ever comes back she will also do her long due collaborations joining both fandoms together. 

But this clearly depends upon the marketing and how she hires her new management - RCA is trash label so maybe she'll leave them not sure but this time I feel RCA won't risk to trash her, as a business they know how huge Britney can be from this album. 

Yeah, but it's not like she has to create interest, through her story the whole world is talking about her

She became a hot topic again and that's what an album successful, of course you can cheat your way to some kind of virtual success, like by bundling your album with a thong or a at the time already due to be cancelled tour :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

2 minutes ago, Cuteney said:

Yeah, but it's not like she has to create interest, through her story the whole world is talking about her

She became a hot topic again and that's what an album successful, of course you can cheat your way to some kind of virtual success, like by bundling your album with a thong or a at the time already due to be cancelled tour :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Oh of course, but I saw some interview where she said 'She's about numbers, she cares how much it is selling' though now I don't remember which radio show was it. 

But that being said, Britney when has full control is a hit album always - she has worked with some of the best people in this market and people will be in line for working with her again. 

I am just citing for she always wanted to do, she always wanted to collaborate with her favourite artists she has said this multiple times so maybe we will see this in future if she doesn't retire. 

Britney is now in her legacy phase, she doesn't need anything to prove - she has done a lot of that already, but she has a lot of vengeance within her which I feel we will see through her music, I hope if she comes back she takes vocal lessons to focus on her beautiful deep singing as well her management has ruined it for years. 

• Love 1

If she were to come back, the comeback would be bigger than Circus and she would be as successful again as she was at the Britney era/the same level.But I hope she doesn't. And I hope she doesn't think she owes her fans a thank you. I just want Rebellion.The song is finished, she wouldn't have any work with it. She have been working since the age of 7. At some point it´s enough.

And if she ever comes back then please as an actress. Her Tony+Emmy and Oskar are waiting.

Oh,her tell-all book would be nice before she vanished.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2