Bryan's net worth is $19 million and Jamie Lynn's net worth is $6 million

3 minutes ago, dbrooks776 said:

Most of those celebrity net worth websites rely on a lot of guesswork. 

Your reference for Bryan, for example, gives no indication as to how they came up with that figure

This! But also, Bryan is the only person related to Britney who actually has CAREER. Although I don't think he's still worth more than 1 million at best :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, dbrooks776 said:

Most of those celebrity net worth websites rely on a lot of guesswork. 

Your reference for Bryan, for example, gives no indication as to how they came up with that figure

Thanks for pointing that out! The number seems inaccurate.
Those websites just showed at the top of Google search results.

12 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I don't think Bryan is worth this much, this is all guesswork. 

I don't know what he's actually worth. What I now know from the leaked letter is that Britney has given Bryan a 2 million dollar apartment.

These numbers sound incredibly off to begin with, but how in the world is Bryan worth more than JL? The girl at least attempted some sort of entertainment career, but I couldn't tell you anything about what Bryan has done. Wasn't he supposed to be a producer? What albums did he produce that generated this wealth?

If britney is willing to perform ever again, be out there again and choose to have a smart team around her to watch her back ( i doubt she will work that much agsain tho) she can easily Χ5 her current worth and ofc sue the F out of all the leeched - MAINLY including Loucia who has likely stolen so much money

1 hour ago, phareezy said:

These numbers sound incredibly off to begin with, but how in the world is Bryan worth more than JL? The girl at least attempted some sort of entertainment career, but I couldn't tell you anything about what Bryan has done. Wasn't he supposed to be a producer? What albums did he produce that generated this wealth?

A TV show producer 💀💀

And I’m guessing most of his wealth would come from his stint as one of the people overlooking Britney’s perfume brand, Zoey 101, and the conservatorship