What Do we know about Britney's access to the internet?

This is not a post in reference to whether or not she is controling her instagram!!

I"ve seen several articles claim her access to the internet was either cut off, restricted or spied on. How much of this is true? I know the american civil liberties union (aclu) told the judge she needed unrestricted access to the internet, so i'm just confused why it was restricted in the first place and by how much? I guess jamie didn't want her researching how to end a conservatorship or looking up other attorneys. I've even read she didn't have contact with ingham in some circumstances until they went to court. I've even read at certain times she didn't have a phone which doesn't make sense to me bc she has to check in on her kids!! I mean none of this makes bc I don't understand how any one lives these days without access to the internet. What about when it comes to her boys and doing school work on the computer? What if the kids got sick at school and they need to contact Britney? What about when she needs to book a vacation online?

I have some many questions.........

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic