Jamie Lynn is an easy target. Let’s keep in mind what’s important here.

Okay. Hear me out. Jamie Lynn deserves criticism for sure. She’s stood by and let this conservatorship go unchecked…

BUT

JAMIE SPEARS (The REAL villain here) is her father too. Which means for better or for worse, he’s had some influence over JL, so while it’s easy (and to be honest, kinda fun) to drag JL… there are so many bigger fish to fry. Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor got their Hooks into JL for sure. And a reckoning is pending. But at the end of the day, while JL is in the wrong, she’s still a female member of the (obviously s**ist) Spears fam. (see Bryan Spears’ interview.) So let’s not forget who the real monsters are.  To be clear. JL is not innocent. But let’s not put dragging her in front of confronting the real monsters…. 

• Like 1

That’s what I’ve been saying all along but apparently you’re crucified on here and on Stan Twitter if you think or say otherwise. JL isn’t the monster y’all think she is. She was also, like Britney in many ways, easily manipulated and naive in her own right. She also doesn’t seem to be the brightest tool in the shed. After all, she had a baby when she was just a baby herself. Like I’ve said before, the main focus should be on Lou, James and the corrupt judges who got Britney there in the first place.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Tell that to Britney whose been dragging Jamie Agatha Lou Lynn as well!

Were not letting Jamie, Jamie Lynn, Larry or Lou and all the other snakes involved get off Scott free! No reason to let up on JL!:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

You’re absolutely right. Britney is angry and I am too. All I am saying is… Jamie Lynn (to me) comes across as naïve and maybe a little stupid. But she didn’t put this bull**** in place. I want the REAL villains to fry. JL is more a byproduct. 

#freeJamieLynn

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c27e51452a88bba1f9

no, I agree she's obviously been brainwashed by Miss Lou and company, but what to do with someone who refuses to see the light?

As that thread about Bryan, the reason why JL is the only target, is because she's the only one that keeps exposing herself on social media. If Jamie or Bryan were posting on IG every day, they too would be attacked.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, Bluemoonpj said:

You’re absolutely right. Britney is angry and I am too. All I am saying is… Jamie Lynn (to me) comes across as naïve and maybe a little stupid. But she didn’t put this bull**** in place. I want the REAL villains to fry. JL is more a byproduct. 

Whose saying they don’t want Jamie and Lou to pay the price? Jamie Agatha Lynn isn’t innocent why else is she telling Lance Bass and his husband Britney was too ill and lying about a lot? They all deserve to pay the price and Jamie Agatha isn’t getting a pass. One of them are!

6 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Whose saying they don’t want Jamie and Lou to pay the price? Jamie Agatha Lynn isn’t innocent why else is she telling Lance Bass and his husband Britney was too ill and lying about a lot? They all deserve to pay the price and Jamie Agatha isn’t getting a pass. One of them are!

Of course she’s not innocent (as I said) 

I just mean that I’ve seen a lot of news articles  attacking JL… and I don’t want the REAL villains to get lost in the mix. 

Just now, Bluemoonpj said:

I just mean that I’ve seen a lot of news articles  attacking JL… and I don’t want the REAL villains to get lost in the mix. 

How are they getting lost in the mix? Britney’s father’s getting dragged through the mud left and right from TV to the Internet from celebrities he’s not falling under the radar and Britney’s new attorneys going straight after him let’s not be delusional!

2 minutes ago, Bluemoonpj said:

I see your point, BUT to be completely fair, Jamie Lynn makes it reeeeaally easy because she’s so active on social media and isn’t a good criminal with all of these news articles popping up about how she’s abused Britney’s money and trusts/estate. Soooooo.... she’s messy. 
I say drag her to filth, and the rest will continue to follow. The more momentum, the better. :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

I see your point, BUT to be completely fair, Jamie Lynn makes it reeeeaally easy because she’s so active on social media and isn’t a good criminal with all of these news articles popping up about how she’s abused Britney’s money and trusts/estate. Soooooo.... she’s messy. 
I say drag her to filth, and the rest will continue to follow. The more momentum, the better. :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

You might be absolutely correct. I guess why I posted this thread is more or less like this… I found it so easy to come after Jamie Lynn, after all the recent **** has come to light. But then I stopped to think. This girl has been brainwashed by team Con too. I just don’t want her to be the scapegoat of everything. She is not the main villain here…

6 minutes ago, Bluemoonpj said:

You might be absolutely correct. I guess why I posted this thread is more or less like this… I found it so easy to come after Jamie Lynn, after all the recent **** has come to light. But then I stopped to think. This girl has been brainwashed by team Con too. I just don’t want her to be the scapegoat of everything. She is not the main villain here…

Oh please brainwashed my a.s.s 

Jamie Lynn has been around Brit and clearly they were communicating if she allegedly told Britney to get a different lawyer sometime ago!

Jamie Lynn knows her dad is an Abusive alcoholic and has a restraining order against him via her own nephews!

Its not like she doesn’t know anything nor went along with it!

Lets not act like she’s done innocent bystander boo the bit.ch is guilty too

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Jamie Lynn has been around Brit and clearly they were communicating if she allegedly told Britney to get a different lawyer sometime ago!

Jamie Lynn knows her dad is an Abusive alcoholic and has a restraining order against him via her own nephews!

You may be 100% right. Or possibly she thinks her dad is a “good guy” (if so, she’s wrong obviously) I 100% believe JL deserves criticism. I just see a ton of news articles recently about JL vs Britney and I. Just don’t want the media focusing on the sisters as opposed to JAMIE, who’s the real Big Bad here. 

I don’t think Jamie Lynn is evil at her core - she’s just incredibly stupid, jealous and easily influenced. 

People like Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor are irredeemable human beings and they can’t ever be forgiven, where as with time I think Jamie Lynn can redeem herself and be forgiven if she proves herself. It honestly depends on what is yet to be revealed. There could be some bombshells regarding her yet, but I’ll reserve full judgement. 

All she would need to do for the moment is an apology on her Instagram for not fully supporting her sister and say she will do better. Combine that with a #FreeBritney hashtag and people will slowly come around to her again. An apology goes a long way. Just as long as her actions moving forward would reflect full support for her sister. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

you know what i've noticed........jamie lynn has absolutely no pictures of maddie with Jamie or ivey for that matter. It's like she knows he's abusive and doesn't wan them to get too close. I also wonder if her husband Jamie has an issue with Jamie spears being around their kids or more so ivery (bc she's most of theirs) bc he  attacked sean preston. I mean if he can attack one kid he can attack another

• Love 1
  • Like 1