What’s your favourite outfit that britney wore (casual/red carpet)?

I know it was cheesy but I really do like her denim dress getup. It had a flattering sillhouette and I like the bejewelled belt and choker necklace. Very 2000s!

5e57d17c47854d3a53a35992413626a4.jpg

I also think her white dress from the 2000 Grammy Awards was STUNNING :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

britney-spears-35528091.jpg

Finally, although I don't feel strongly about either of the two sparkly dresses she wore at the 2008 VMAs, I do think she looked iconic at that event, with her mermaid hair and her tanned shoulders :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

tumblr_od3ru12ZyX1tavz3go1_500.png

• Love 5

Dont Let Me Be The Last To Know GIF by Britney Spears

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7eeg081m5y7bpiy0bt232

Britney Spears Smiling GIF

It doesn’t work for me to paste pictures, and I can’t find gifs for all my favourites. I think she looked amazing the night she shaved her head. I think she looked so beautiful and independent like that, loved her hoodie and all. Also the black leather outfit together with Michael Jackson, and when she performed with him in that green dress. 
I also liked her outfit when she was in a video with Snoop Dogg. 

4 hours ago, Lumanizer said:

I know it was cheesy but I really do like her denim dress getup. It had a flattering sillhouette and I like the bejewelled belt and choker necklace. Very 2000s!

5e57d17c47854d3a53a35992413626a4.jpg

I also think her white dress from the 2000 Grammy Awards was STUNNING :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

britney-spears-35528091.jpg

Finally, although I don't feel strongly about either of the two sparkly dresses she wore at the 2008 VMAs, I do think she looked iconic at that event, with her mermaid hair and her tanned shoulders :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

tumblr_od3ru12ZyX1tavz3go1_500.png

Godney ❤️

• Love 1