According to Bryan Spears Brit shoud be worth over 1 Billion, not 60M as team con reports

She’s definitely not getting 100 Billion from perfume sales, most of it goes to Elizabeth Arden, (the company) who owns it! BUT! I’d imagine she should take home upwards $10 million per year (it’s just a guess) for being the face / name of such a popular line. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 7

He’s an idiot. There’s no way she has made than much money from the perfume. She more than likely had a one time payout per contract for x perfumes and then royalties. The royalties for perfume are minimal since they’re just using Britney’s likeness. She doesn’t own Elizabeth Arden/Revlon. 

5 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Wasn’t she making 250k per show in Vegas? She would have made the 60 mil in less than a year…. Where’s the rest? 

yeah and i think she got a raise when it was extended. if you google it says 500k per show

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Wasn’t she making 250k per show in Vegas? She would have made the 60 mil in less than a year…. Where’s the rest? 

250k a show means she likely took home 90,000 of that if she was lucky. Insurance, lawyers, agents etc eat up a lot of the profits. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

And Jamie used $2 million in the past few months on a “media campaign.” That’s 3% of her supposed estate. Make it make sense Brenda Penny

was that approved? i remember reading the request but idk if it was accepted