It's been a week since Mathew Rosengart was appointed as Britney's attorney yet no petition has been filed

And I check LA court website daily and so far there is nothing filed and he is not even mentioned as Britney's attorney anywhere else than Minute Orders from this last Hearings. So he is not officially installed as Britney's attorney. And this makes me wonder why it takes this much time. It's been 2 weeks since Britney wrote her statement that she appoints him. So I would think that paperwork would be ready so far...🧐

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Soso said:

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: that’s not what I call “aggressively” 

Exactly. Last week he made such a speech and impression that soon we should expect some movement. So far 1 week since Hearing,2 weeks since Britney appointed him and nothing. I think agreement letter should be ready last week so once he got confirmation he should have singed it and start real work🧐 

And from a firm that last year earned almost 2 billion dollars I would expect more🧐

Just now, Easy There said:

Ummmmmm yall do realise they have to go trough 13 years of evidence and paperwork. It's better to come in prepared than rush into things and be dragged by that Robot Vivian.

I doubt this guy would jump on Jamie payroll when he is probably Wirth more than Britney is atm.

My concern is even a fact that he is not officially installed yet so he cannot file anything so far. He didn't file agreement letter, Britney's statement or information about his firm that judged asked him to file.

In 1 week nothing 🧐 he just appeared on Monday ,said few nice words that even Ingham wrote in his documents that Britney thanks fans and they will soon file to remove Jamie without mentioning termination 🧐

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Ummmmmm yall do realise they have to go trough 13 years of evidence and paperwork. It's better to come in prepared than rush into things and be dragged by that Robot Vivian.

I doubt this guy would jump on Jamie payroll when he is probably Wirth more than Britney is atm.

I don't know but from one of the biggest companies even bigger than Jamie's lawyer's that earned almost 2 billion dollars last year I would expect more. It is not Ingham just with 2 guys from Lobe and Lobe anymore. I would expect that Mathew's firm would work faster with almost 40 offices around the world.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Whatever he files it will likely only be heard in september so why would he have already done it? How many of us wait for the last second to turn in work?

As many people said he can asked for special Hearing like the one that will be on Monday regarding Jodi's security. And waiting till September makes no sense if they plan to remove Jamie first. 

2 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

As many people said he can asked for special Hearing like the one that will be on Monday regarding Jodi's security. And waiting till September makes no sense if they plan to remove Jamie first. 

He still has to catch up. It wouldn't be wise to file for termination when he has a surface level knowledge about the case

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

I don't think it's a good idea to file for termination before Jamie is removed tho

It's gonna fail if he's still there

Yeah removing Jamie first is the best option. That way she might even be able to end cshio without evaluation. If Jamie and Spears clan stays on board she will have to go trough an evaluation approved by Jamie.

• Love 2
  • Like 4