My first-ever post on BreatheHeavy (May 21st, 2004)

1 minute ago, alexxxx said:

It's SO crazy how I was literally four months old when you made that post.

Cute but can you tell your annoying friend on Twitter and faux Beyonce fan cosplay @/beysupdates to stop bullying/making up lies about Jordan and basically everyone whenever something doesn’t fit his/her narrative? He/she is one of the most toxic, vile people I have ever come across amongst the Britney army. Not to mention, he/she literally cannot form an opinion for themselves without seeking some sort of online validation. Clearly that someone needs to touch some grass, get a job, explore the world, etc. because nobody likes a snowflake stan or a follower. Thank you boo. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 1
Just now, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Cute but can you tell your annoying friend on Twitter and faux Beyonce fan cosplay @/beysupdates to stop bullying/making up lies about Jordan and basically everyone whenever something doesn’t fit his/her narrative? He/she is one of the most toxic, vile people I have ever come across amongst the Britney army. Not to mention, he/she literally cannot form an opinion for themselves without seeking some sort of online validation. Clearly that someone needs to touch some grass, get a job, explore the world, etc. because nobody likes a snowflake stan or a follower. Thank you boo. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Was this necessary :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Just now, alexxxx said:

Was this necessary :dead_falling_wig_dying:

I mean kind of. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: Just tired of that Twitter user hiding behind a Beyonce avi while making up lies and bullying Jordan for literally nothing. Nobody likes a follower. Then again, stan Twitter is a very toxic community so not surprised he/she is succeeding there.

Just now, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I mean kind of. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: Just tired of that Twitter user hiding behind a Beyonce avi while making up lies and bullying Jordan for literally nothing. Nobody likes a follower. Then again, stan Twitter is a very toxic community so not surprised he/she is succeeding there.

I'm not gonna speak on a topic that I know very little about (aka the stuff they've tweeted about BH and Jordan) but I will say that stan culture is all about dragging down others, if you've got a problem with them then take it up with them not me:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, alexxxx said:

I'm not gonna speak on a topic that I know very little about (aka the stuff they've tweeted about BH and Jordan) but I will say that stan culture is all about dragging down others, if you've got a problem with them then take it up with them not me:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I mean yeah I agree and I probably would but I’m not active on stan Twitter and even if I was, he/she probably wouldn’t take the time out of their day to try and listen. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: Anyway I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to throw you under the bus. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: I just hate when Britney fans get hostile and bully people who truly don’t deserve it. :howdareyou_meme_cat: I thought maybe you could have just passed the message since I thought that you guys talk every now and then but I’ll leave it up to you. Again, I’m sorry — didn’t mean to throw you under the bus. You seem like a good person. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: