Did Britney know what was happening in court WHILE she was filming the Circus music video?

8 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

disgusting pigs... 

"hey so where is the conservatee right now?" oh don't worry judge she's just somewhere being insane.. you know.

She needed her own lawyer from Day 1 in 2008. A lawyer that would inform her what is happening and just wouldn’t let TeamCon get their way. Instead she got stuck with Sam Ingham and here we are 13 years later.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
22 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I suspect she voluntarily agreed to the permanent conservatorship (there's that word that Vivian Thoreen loves) because it would:

- enable her to visit with her children (due to the private visitation agreement brokered between Jamie and Kevin)
- enable her to be insured to tour so that she could re-fill her coffers

She likely never anticipated that it would be so hard to get out of following the Circus tour...Which is what she stated herself in her last court appearance.

Britney def knew (or assumed) that there was a very high probability that team con has no intention of keeping their promise.

I think that's why she tried to hire a 3rd lawyer, John Anderson, at the beginning of 2009.

EzrDetcXEAQ1gez?format=jpg&name=large

She also tried to contest the conservatorship on Sept  29, 2008 (her petition was denied on Oct 7, 2008).  And at the end of october of the same year, her Сship was made permanent, moreover she was not even allowed to attend that hearing. So did she really agree? Or did Ingham agree for Britney without even asking her, as he had done many times? Like, if we assume she really consented, then why they didn’t let her attend the hearing to confirm that it's voluntary? 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Britney def knew (or assumed) that there was a very high probability that team con has no intention of keeping their promise.

I think that's why she tried to hire a 3rd lawyer at the beginning of 2009.

She also tried to contest the conservatorship on Sept  29, 2008 (her petition was denied on Oct 7, 2008).  And at the end of october of the same year, her Сship was made permanent, moreover she was not even allowed to attend that hearing. So did she really agree? Or did Ingham agree for Britney without even asking her, as he had done many times? Like, if we assume she really consented, then why they didn’t let her attend the hearing to confirm that it's voluntary? 

You know what they've left off that timeline?

Jan. 21, 2009 - JFXOnline releases a taped message Britney left for lawyer Jon Eardley:

"Hi my name’s Britney Spears. I called you earlier. I’m calling again because I just wanted to make sure that during the process of eliminating the conservatorship that my father has threatened me several times, you know, he’ll take my children away. I just want to be guaranteed that everything will be fine with the process of you guys taking care of everything that things will stay the same as far as my custodial time. That’s it, bye.”

I'm going to assume you're right and that she already knew what was up...The word "permanent" likely tipped her off.

By the time the Circus tour was over she was likely tired of trying to hire lawyers...And more or less gave up fighting it through the probate court.

• Like 3
18 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I think that's why she tried to hire a 3rd lawyer, John Anderson, at the beginning of 2009.

I was just thinking...

I hope that Britney has kept records of all the times she blatantly told Ingham that she wanted to dissolve the conservatorship.

Why? Mainly, for the civil lawsuits that are clearly going to transpire once the c-ship is terminated.

The "voluntary" thing is going to become the legal argument for Team CON — they're going to claim she agreed "voluntarily" because of the reasons I named earlier in this thread.

Britney likely did rationalize it to herself, using these reasons, and it is the reason why there were periods of time, e.g. during the Glory era, when she did appear to thrive under the conservatorship — because it was the only thing she could take comfort in.

But the fact that Ingham never informed her that she could terminate — that's one I never saw coming! She would have filed to terminate immediately at any time between 2009 and 2021 had she have known.

But all of those times that she did verbally agree to the conservatorship due to the custody agreement and the insurance issues? Vivian Thoreen and rest of the lawyers are going to pounce on that as "proof" that she voluntarily agreed to the entire arrangement...And you can bet they covered their ***** by somehow keeping records of it.

The Ronan article stated everything got sealed under 10 minutes without even her presence, so I am sure she didn't know anything this whole Conservatorship plan was going on from months with the help of Lou Taylor heck you think Jamie can do all this - this whole family is dumb and cannot even think of this. 

This family is so fraud, sometimes I can't even sleep thinking about it - I have legit become so sad thinking about all this - what as fans we are seeing we should get a medal for this. 

If this family doesn't get what they deserve I kid you not fans need to do something. Britney survived this for MF 13 years - it fumes me to ashes thinking about it.