Paris Hilton: Let Britney out of the Conservatorship she's a grown woman

7 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

You know what’s still so annoying about all of this. That Britney a is clearly competent  hardworking American woman! Who had never broken a law. Why does she having ******* fight for her right to be free. Why can’t the judge or some American gov official just do it! (They won’t because that would admit they were wrong, even Jamie won’t step down for this very reason!!) So now she has to spend more of her money on this lawyer, and no disrespect to him because this judge penny seriously needs to be removed off this case and we need to apply more pressure!!! A good acting American judge would’ve freed her by now!

Because everyone is corrupt, literally everyone. Every person runs against Britney, including Judge Penny.

I am really shocked that US President Joe Biden hasn't yet spoken. He has the power to free her from it in a second. It's ******* sick what's going on in this world.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, dfffff said:

Because everyone is corrupt, literally everyone. Every person runs against Britney, including Judge Penny.

I am really shocked that US President Joe Biden hasn't yet spoken. He has the power to free her from it in a second. It's ******* sick what's going on in this world.

How can he free her? I am not sure he has the power.. ?

13 minutes ago, Kevney said:

How can he free her? I am not sure he has the power.. ?

It seems to me that the president has the right to grace. It concerns people convicted of some crime, etc, in which case it is obvious that Britney was wrongly sentenced to do so. I'm sure he has the power to free her from it. How the hell can he look at what is happening in his country. The whole world is watching it. Literally WHOLE!

29 minutes ago, dfffff said:

It seems to me that the president has the right to grace. It concerns people convicted of some crime, etc, in which case it is obvious that Britney was wrongly sentenced to do so. I'm sure he has the power to free her from it. How the hell can he look at what is happening in his country. The whole world is watching it. Literally WHOLE!

I know you can pardon criminals but i think it has to be the judge in this case. he maybe can fire the judge or something. I really don't know...

4 minutes ago, Kevney said:

is that what happens when you copyright strike? or doesn't it just remove it? can you make money on twitter videos?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

That’s how it works on YouTube at least. The video can stay up, but the company that claims it can make money off the ad revenue. I don’t know about Twitter though