Britney yes or no Tarot card reading

2 hours ago, MacLaura said:

Many of the questions were asked by multiple people and the answers for the same question came up different, so idk what to think.

tbh my take is that tarot cards have a lot to do with the energy of the person who's reading them. If you want to get a more precise reading you have to go to someone who speaks to ghosts. Those people are more difficult to find.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

that is right. 

Tarot is still a good way to get some answers or clarity. I went to some tarot readers who didn't give good readings, but others gave accurate readings especially to specific questions. They even knew my life situation at the time. One even told me that I can choose my own destiny. :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Holy crap I forgot about this epic gif

That gif is from a Brazilian telenovela I watched as little kid (like 4 or 5 years old) and I still remember what the gif scene was about (telenovela was THAT iconic!), the lady in the gif and her daughter were very evil and they tried poisoning someone's drink to kill them but the lady ended up drinking the poisoned drink by mistake lol. Her 'spirit' is getting up from her body there and it then slaps the good girl who was there in the room (one of the main characters but a good one). Very epic telenovela indeed :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

2 hours ago, Body ache said:

Will she rerecord Rebellion and release it as a single?

You be asking the best questions sis:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

2 hours ago, Body ache said:

tbh my take is that tarot cards have a lot to do with the energy of the person who's reading them. If you want to get a more precise reading you have to go to someone who speaks to ghosts. Those people are more difficult to find.

And how does that work? Why do ghosts have better knowledge on the future? Just curious about these topics (but sometimes I end up getting scared but should be fine since we're on a Britney forum and Britney gives me the best good vibes:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:).

1 hour ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

anyone have more questions?

I think you might have missed @Body ache's question but it's my question too, do you think Britney will re-record Rebellion in the future? I think I saw a psychic say last year say she was gonna re-record one of her unreleased songs so I hope it's Rebellion (and 911 too would be amazing)! And my 2nd question would be will she ever do a Gaga feat? And thank you for taking the time to do this, binge-reading this thread was very entertaining. I was just a lil' scared when the question on whether she would work with Sam Lufti again came back as 'maybe' and the question of her using her real voice came as 'no':mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

That gif is from a Brazilian telenovela I watched as little kid (like 4 or 5 years old) and I still remember what the gif scene was about (telenovela was THAT iconic!), the lady in the gif and her daughter were very evil and they tried poisoning someone's drink to kill them but the lady ended up drinking the poisoned drink by mistake lol. Her 'spirit' is getting up from her body there and it then slaps the good girl who was there in the room (one of the main characters but a good one). Very epic telenovela indeed :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

You be asking the best questions sis:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

And how does that work? Why do ghosts have better knowledge on the future? Just curious about these topics (but sometimes I end up getting scared but should be fine since we're on a Britney forum and Britney gives me the best good vibes:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:).

I think you might have missed @Body ache's question but it's my question too, do you think Britney will re-record Rebellion in the future? I think I saw a psychic say last year say she was gonna re-record one of her unreleased songs so I hope it's Rebellion (and 911 too would be amazing)! And my 2nd question would be will she ever do a Gaga feat? And thank you for taking the time to do this, binge-reading this thread was very entertaining. I was just a lil' scared when the question on whether she would work with Sam Lufti again came back as 'maybe' and the question of her using her real voice came as 'no':mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

1. she wont re record rebelion

2. yea she will do a lady gaga feature

1 hour ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I don't really know how it works, I just know that it's more costly. Tarot reading is good too. Some tarot readers try to channel your guides and that works too.

1. she wont re record rebelion

2. yea she will do a lady gaga feature

Omg thank you! Bad and good news then! Omg I know the Gaga feature will be HUGE:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

@ShatteredBoydo you have any other questions

Yes!! I didn't wanna bombard you but thanks for asking, so!

1. Will she do the Super Bowl at some point in the next few years?

2. I just KNOW in my heart that she will have at least another era or two (or more) so I won't ask if she'll release another album cause I know she will but my question is, is she dropping B10 within the next 2 years? Or will it take longer?

3. Does Sam Asghari have Britney's best interests at heart?

4. Are Britney and Beyonce ever collaborating?

5. Is Britney gonna have another hugely acclaimed VMAs performance like the snake performance or the Madonna kiss? cause chile 2016 wasnt it...:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

52 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I don't really know how it works, I just know that it's more costly. Tarot reading is good too. Some tarot readers try to channel your guides and that works too.

Ohh I see! Thanks for explaining sis!:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Omg thank you! Bad and good news then! Omg I know the Gaga feature will be HUGE:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Yes!! I didn't wanna bombard you but thanks for asking, so!

1. Will she do the Super Bowl at some point in the next few years?

2. I just KNOW in my heart that she will have at least another era or two (or more) so I won't ask if she'll release another album cause I know she will but my question is, is she dropping B10 within the next 2 years? Or will it take longer?

3. Does Sam Asghari have Britney's best interests at heart?

4. Are Britney and Beyonce ever collaborating?

5. Is Britney gonna have another hugely acclaimed VMAs performance like the snake performance or the Madonna kiss? cause chile 2016 wasnt it...:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Ohh I see! Thanks for explaining sis!:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

1.  maybe

2.maybe

3.yes

4. no

5.yes

• Love 1