What is the correlation between getting a "contact high" and "going to the spa"?

Firstly, I dont believe she posted it because the contact high line is something she  said in an interview where she referenced the conservatorship, but for the sake of discussion this is why I believe that line was posted;

Britney has had her 'history of addiction' (y'know, because being a 26 year old living in LA is one of the most **** free lifestyles anyone can live and automatically means anyone who uses recreational ***** like w**d are addicts...*awkward cough) used against her for years, with no reasoning or proof, and is even used in courts when she literally can't even access coffee without permission. Heck, even those who worked with her weren't allowed energy drinks and had to undergo **** checks, while her alcoholic father never did, and yet no one had an issue with her being onstage surrounded by alcohol, people smoking w**d, and lets be honest, co****e, mdna etc etc. its Vegas, its a party city and they're all party *****. Why didn't they have an issue? because they were making money, and didn't care, even if Britney in an environment that supposedly, hypothetically, could put her at risk...

....and yet, if Britney chose to take care of herself, and engage in selfcare, she was denied this as it cost money; Her money, but never the less, it didn't benefit anyone other than Britney.

Frankly, its grossly hypocritical for an addict like Jamie to be in a position of power that puts someone he claims is at risk in an environment where they're surrounded by substances they're supposedly at risk of using, but is acceptable because they're finanicially benefitting, while also, denying them the right to properly take care of themselves in an environment where they are not at risk....

...but if Britney was able to recognise the importance of selfcare and it was on the record, then I guess it would go against the narrative that she cant take care of herself.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

R u in USA? They don't test you for alcohol at jobs, unless u show up drunk at work. They do test your urine, though, and w**d shows up in urine. 

they do test for alcohol. sometimes it's a regular thing, sometimes it's at hiring. but just like the urine test, it depends on the company.

i know some people working at amazon warehouses had to test for both.

i never had to do either (but i dont work at an amazon warehouse) lmao.

8 minutes ago, Applejack said:

they do test for alcohol. sometimes it's a regular thing, sometimes it's at hiring. but just like the urine test, it depends on the company.

i know some people working at amazon warehouses had to test for both.

i never had to do either (but i dont work at an amazon warehouse) lmao.

Thats crazy. Do they test through breath or blood?