What is the correlation between getting a "contact high" and "going to the spa"?

oh now I undertsand why there is confusion in some people's mind, some of you think smelling w**d is good ? ooh ok :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Well going to work, obviously sober, and being surrounded by people who are high and who are throwing w**d smoke at you IS NOT GOOD and NOT OK. 

I don't think it's my interpretation it's common sense when she says her father and team had no problem forcing her into smelling ***** as she had to work but they won't let her relax at spas when a conservatorship is meant to be there for your wellbeing. She was very clear. Is it complicated to understand ?,!!! ? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Brenton said:

I took it to mean her team had no issue making her go out on stage each night and risk getting a contact high, yet didn’t allow her to go to the spa when she wanted.

Yup. I saw an article from a psychiatrist analyzing Britney’s statements and she literally says: I’ve never heard of a conservatee requiring mental health care in the form of performing for thousands of baked people every night.

Britney isn’t judging that anybody is high, but her family has some interesting priorities when it comes to helping her “get well.”

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Yup. I saw an article from a psychiatrist analyzing Britney’s statements and she literally says: I’ve never heard of a conservatee requiring mental health care in the form of performing for thousands of baked people every night.

Britney isn’t judging that anybody is high, but her family has some interesting priorities when it comes to helping her “get well.”

I mean...I don't think Britney is judging anyone but getting a contact high can cause her to fail a **** test if she is tested within 30 days. 

it's just that the conservatorship is meant to protect her and aide her in her mental illness

however she works every night in an environment that's stressful and full of stuff like people smoking w**d.

that's fine by her, but it's funny she can't do something as relaxing as going to the spa. because you know, stress triggers episodes...

• Love 3

spa’s have plants, plants are green, w**d’s green.

you know what else is green ? 

the gum on the roof of knee’s mouth at the new year’s eve performance ru_IOkiBvjOJ1vcXixZ2vzto3KR8DDhAcPcOofDY

how do you get green? by mixing yellow and blue, you know who else is yellow and blue?

sonic & tails 

in conclusion britney’s trying to tell us she’s actually a furry.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, dojaknee said:

spa’s have plants, plants are green, w**d’s green.

you know what else is green ? 

the gum on the roof of knee’s mouth at the new year’s eve performance ru_IOkiBvjOJ1vcXixZ2vzto3KR8DDhAcPcOofDY

how do you get green? by mixing yellow and blue, you know who else is yellow and blue?

sonic & tails 

in conclusion britney’s trying to tell us she’s actually a furry.

5h56x1.gif

5h40cy.gif

• Love 1