What is the correlation between getting a "contact high" and "going to the spa"?

ok Here we go again :

Britney has always loved the spa and all the things like sauna, steamroom, acupuncture and so on...what she is saying is that her father or family didn't allow her to go to the spa BUT had no problem letting her on stage in VEGAS when in Vegas people are not fans but random people who wants to have fun and see her show because they have a night out so they are very "intoxicated" to use her words, they're drunk they smoke w**d and she smells the w**d so basicly she's using this as "My family won't let me go to the spa but they're ok letting me go on stage with all the smoke from people smoking w**d at my show". Is that clear now ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Alio said:

ok Here we go again :

Britney has always loved the spa and all the things like sauna, steamroom, acupuncture and so on...what she is saying is that her father or family didn't allow her to go to the spa BUT had no problem letting her on stage in VEGAS when in Vegas people are not fans but random people who wants to have fun and see her show because they have a night out so they are very "intoxicated" to use her words, they're drunk they smoke w**d and she smells the w**d so basicly she's using this as "My family won't let me go to the spa but they're ok letting me go on stage with all the smoke from people smoking w**d at my show". Is that clear now ?

I mean... I get your interpretation but I wouldn't compare smoking w**d at a concert to relaxing at a spa. 

6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I mean... I get your interpretation but I wouldn't compare smoking w**d at a concert to relaxing at a spa. 

Spas are here to make you, your body (and your soul) feel great .......BUT THEY SAY NO !

Being on stage is making her smell w**d (and that's very wrong cuz she never asked to smell dr.gs)....BUT IT'S YES !!

The conservatorship is supposed to be here for her "wellbeing" so........

I think it's prety common sense to understand why she's using this exemple. 

• Like 1