Don’t believe these blind items.

Guys I must confess  I have a confession to make. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Many years ago, I sent a tip to one of these websites regarding Justin Timberlake being in Vegas and checking in the Planet Hollywood Hotel. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: I said that I was working there. 

It was in the middle of Britney’s residency. I just wanted to see if they would make a connection and make a story out of it. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

AND THEY DID. :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I never went to Vegas in my entire life. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

And these folks believed a messy tip I sent to write their blind about “ this A list singer sneaks out of his room to check on his A list singer ex while his wife is taking care of their newborn baby “ :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

I remember it being posted on Exhale :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Haha 6