Whitney C u m m i n g s discusses Britney on her Podcast "Good For You"

49 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

The trolls are out in full force today!  It's funny you think I care enough about what you think to be affected in any way.  Bless your heart. 

Just not letting you think you are entitled to anything. Be nice to other users and you might get a nice response:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Just not letting you think you are entitled to anything. Be nice to other users and you might get a nice response:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

In what world am I entitled to anything?  I don't get your logic.  Also, I'll address others in any way I choose; I don't live my life by your terms.

6 hours ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

In what world am I entitled to anything?  I don't get your logic.  Also, I'll address others in any way I choose; I don't live my life by your terms.

We aren’t discussing your life, sweetie, this is a forum and you have to address others by It’s terms & conditions:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

You were rude and no one likes that and you will get called out for It.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, ChaosMoogle said:

The fact the I only opened this thread because they dead *** censored Whitney’s name! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

and then the fact that the first few comments are literally what I was thinking :dead_falling_wig_dying:

same here! I was like who the hell is Whitney with a whole censored name.. I am cackling :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

We aren’t discussing your life, sweetie, this is a forum and you have to address others by It’s terms & conditions:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

You were rude and no one likes that and you will get called out for It.

Don't call me sweetie, dude.  Me thinks that the rudeness you're alleging is a lot of projection.  Do not come at me because of your own issues and insecurities.  I am someone who is willing, able and not afraid to stand up for myself.  Perhaps you don't like that.