Whitney C u m m i n g s discusses Britney on her Podcast "Good For You"

12 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Sad he never did a proper gay man penetrating man scene :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Mike Hunt:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

You is alive, brother:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Remember that iconic thread in General, where you would give us fitness advices:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Guess what, I’m still not there:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

And as for Cody, is he filming still? Maybe there’s still hope:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

1 minute ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Mike Hunt:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

You is alive, brother:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Remember that iconic thread in General, where you would give us fitness advices:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

And for Cody, is he filming still?:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Sorry I'm not who you're speaking of. I only signed up here this month. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: 

Idk if Cody is still filming. I know he retired for a bit. Something about his daughter found out about his career from a school mates or something. But then he came back. Maybe he does OF? I honestly forgot about him until I read your post haha

1 hour ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

Um no?  You're welcome for posting it at all?

I feel like my response was light hearted and I was polite and said please. You need to relax. 

You’re posting a link to a YouTube video, not curing cancer, so drop the ‘’you’re welcome for posting it at all’’ attitude. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Lost In Space said:

I feel like my response was light hearted and I was polite and said please. You need to relax. 

You’re posting a link to a YouTube video, not curing cancer, so drop the ‘’you’re welcome for posting it at all’’ attitude. 

I don't owe you anything, mate.  Your attitude is not appreciated, nor is your nasty response.

3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Sorry I'm not who you're speaking of. I only signed up here this month. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: 

Idk if Cody is still filming. I know he retired for a bit. Something about his daughter found out about his career from a school mates or something. But then he came back. Maybe he does OF? I honestly forgot about him until I read your post haha

That is so weird! Because we used to have this user, called Mike Hunt, who was ripped as you are and was encouraging us all to do the same.

Well, It stayed at thirst thread:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lost In Space said:

Say “Republican” to him. He turns nasty:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1