"Stoned at the Nail Salon" by Lorde is out now!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree that it sounds like a modern Lana track, but I still like it. I've never understood the problem with "dated" songs. In my humble opinion, if a song is good, it's good. The only type of dated p

On 7/21/2021 at 2:11 PM, Body ache said:

Lana called and she wants her song back. Jack Antonoff is trash. Lorde needs to dump his a.ss. His songs all sound the same and are dated. He was good up until 2017. Taylor knew this and made him rework a lot of songs on Folklore and Evermore. Folklore already sounds dated. Evermore is holding up though. Lorde needs to scrap this album if the rest of the songs sound anything like her first two singles.

What are your qualifications, gorge?

I’m following Lana’s and Lorde’s career since the beggining and after this second single I’m disappointed. Yes is a beautiful song but 100% Lana style. I’m missing Lorde’s personality and essence this time. 

• Exhale+
On 7/21/2021 at 11:12 PM, I Always Sing Live said:

I agree that it sounds like a modern Lana track, but I still like it. I've never understood the problem with "dated" songs. In my humble opinion, if a song is good, it's good. The only type of dated production I can't stand is tropical house and early 2010s EDM. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Don't bring Slayerpical house into this, sweets. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

OT: Yall need to stop because this song is sooo good :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue: Another masterpiece in the casket, me fearsT :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue: If this album slaps as good as Melodrama did 4 me, I am a certified Lorde stan :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue: I would be at this point, but Pure Heroine was boring and she has only 2 albums in which I only 1 sooo.... :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

On 7/21/2021 at 5:11 PM, Body ache said:

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Oh wow..... Imagine being an artist that people actually pay attention to (there are so many now that it's hard to keep up or even care) just so you end up sounding exactly like someone else. A mess.

AND on top of that, new artists now sell themselves as super inspired and unique, which is incredibly self-centered and ironic considering the facts.