Halsey criticizes Allure mag for not using correct pronouns

Best tweet reply I saw: I swear Halsey and Demi are the same person

(tried copying and pasting in here but my tech skills are undercaffeinated today)

Also, I think the tweet has since been deleted. I couldn't find it on Halsey's page nor Allure's. I personally feel the attack is unwarranted over the pronoun use. It's like she read it wanting to be on the defense. I can't comment on the other part she's upset about (the racial aspect) cause I didn't read the artice, nor do I really know much about her. Other than they're quite annoying and it's one of the main reasons I don't like them. Always got something to say and never nice. Always way too aggro. Always wanting to give off the tough person persona. Alexa, play You Need To Calm Down.

I swear Halsey and Demi are the same person

• Haha 1

She might be right about some topics but I still can't stand her , she's always whining and complaining about anything gurl , ur rich go take a vacation in the Caribbeans and sip some pineapple juice , she needs to relax a bit :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

P.s replace she with they (in ur mind) I forget they're non binary ....... 

Edited by ExXL
  • Love 1

Ughhhh I’m so tired of all these entitled brats. The magazine is now editing the story. How can you get so triggered and offended! I refuse to modify my language because a celebrity announces it on twitter. Ill gladly change it if I’m talking to someone  who chooses any other pronoun, i mean...I’m not rude.

ps..can someone clarify me something..if your pronouns are she/they or whatever..that means you have to use them both or pick one? My god this is complicated.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

snowflakes :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

1 hour ago, SirUnagui said:

Ughhhh I’m so tired of all these entitled brats. The magazine is now editing the story. How can you get so triggered and offended! I refuse to modify my language because a celebrity announces it on twitter. Ill gladly change it if I’m talking to someone  who chooses any other pronoun, i mean...I’m not rude.

ps..can someone clarify me something..if your pronouns are she/they or whatever..that means you have to use them both or pick one?

discovered the pronouns thing a few days ago lol, I can't help it but I find it ridiculous :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: I know a tomboy and she doesn't give a **** whereas people call her "she" or "he" lol, there's like much bigger problems than that :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: 

• Love 1
  • Like 6