Halsey criticizes Allure mag for not using correct pronouns

Best tweet reply I saw: I swear Halsey and Demi are the same person

(tried copying and pasting in here but my tech skills are undercaffeinated today)

Also, I think the tweet has since been deleted. I couldn't find it on Halsey's page nor Allure's. I personally feel the attack is unwarranted over the pronoun use. It's like she read it wanting to be on the defense. I can't comment on the other part she's upset about (the racial aspect) cause I didn't read the artice, nor do I really know much about her. Other than they're quite annoying and it's one of the main reasons I don't like them. Always got something to say and never nice. Always way too aggro. Always wanting to give off the tough person persona. Alexa, play You Need To Calm Down.

I swear Halsey and Demi are the same person

• Haha 1

She might be right about some topics but I still can't stand her , she's always whining and complaining about anything gurl , ur rich go take a vacation in the Caribbeans and sip some pineapple juice , she needs to relax a bit :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

P.s replace she with they (in ur mind) I forget they're non binary ....... 

Edited by ExXL
  • Love 1

Ughhhh I’m so tired of all these entitled brats. The magazine is now editing the story. How can you get so triggered and offended! I refuse to modify my language because a celebrity announces it on twitter. Ill gladly change it if I’m talking to someone  who chooses any other pronoun, i mean...I’m not rude.

ps..can someone clarify me something..if your pronouns are she/they or whatever..that means you have to use them both or pick one? My god this is complicated.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

snowflakes :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

1 hour ago, SirUnagui said:

Ughhhh I’m so tired of all these entitled brats. The magazine is now editing the story. How can you get so triggered and offended! I refuse to modify my language because a celebrity announces it on twitter. Ill gladly change it if I’m talking to someone  who chooses any other pronoun, i mean...I’m not rude.

ps..can someone clarify me something..if your pronouns are she/they or whatever..that means you have to use them both or pick one?

discovered the pronouns thing a few days ago lol, I can't help it but I find it ridiculous :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: I know a tomboy and she doesn't give a **** whereas people call her "she" or "he" lol, there's like much bigger problems than that :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block