"Britney is happy to be driving" - She's seen driving alone yesterday

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

No, it's illegal where I live too. 

The thing is, I doubt Britney is the only person in the US that has been seen driving with a phone in her hand, yet people don't have a bunch of paparazzi catching them in the act.

She hasn't been allowed to drive by herself in years, and instead of focusing on that in the article, they give us a lesson of the California law and all the potential infractions she's committing there. 

So this is just a taste of what's to come once she's freed, criticizing every single thing she does, and it's gonna be seen as, "oh, when she was under the conservatorship she wasn't doing this, but now she is"

True but she should be criticised for using her phone while driving as should anybody doing such. But I am done acting police officer now police drumming GIF by The Moms.
Stoked about seeing pics of her, dunno if that makes me a horrible person, but her existence was almost ghostly, from her being so absent. It’s been years like this so I totally dig this change. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

If she’s capable of driving on her own then why a c-ship? Still baffles me 

Not only that, but the conservatorship-paper says: Dementia, which is impossible, so it started with a lie, it should end after we all saw that.

Look, if someone is innocent in prison, he doesn't need anything to do, he will be free. 

18 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

I’m scare for her, she still moving millions and have that “power” they will not leave her alone :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:I hope the almighty God take care of her of that satanic industry  :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

All eyes are on them, literally the entire world is watching them all. If anything happens to her they will all go to Prison for life. They aren't THAT stupid. They do not want to mess with her fans either, they really don't. We've proven how serious we are.

• Like 1

I am ECSTATIC to see her driving on her own feeling liberated, but it’s not cool to see her handling her phone whilst driving…especially with the battle she has up against her. She doesn’t need this negative press. If she was in aus she would be fined for that…😬