"Britney is happy to be driving" - She's seen driving alone yesterday

1 hour ago, The Finn said:

I assume Team  Con has managed to create/gather all kinds of "evidence" of the years about her "mental illness". Without a psychological evaluation it might be harder to overcome all that evidence and (inaccurate) diagnosis she might have received.

She told to court that she wants to get out of the conservatorship – but only if she doesn't have to take psychological tests. Of course she might change her mind if she feels safe and that Rosengart from protect her from psychological abuse (by the therapist).

I came to think about that these past few days. I have feeling Britney at some point should ask the judge to choose her own medical team. She has Ronsegart now and she said she doesnt trust the current team to evaluate her. That would be a very clever way to dismiss whatever Team CON has put in her medical files these past 13 years. They could not only verifiy if everything they say she has is true, but also run an audit on all the medication she was given. There would be no arguments if they find wrong doings in that regard to keep the conservatorship of her person. 

1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Idk about U.S. laws but in my country you get a fine for looking/talking on your handheld phone while driving :).

Btw i dont think any car crash is a nitpicking thing, nor is it responsible to look at your phone while driving, no matter who you are :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

No, it's illegal where I live too. 

The thing is, I doubt Britney is the only person in the US that has been seen driving with a phone in her hand, yet people don't have a bunch of paparazzi catching them in the act.

She hasn't been allowed to drive by herself in years, and instead of focusing on that in the article, they give us a lesson of the California law and all the potential infractions she's committing there. 

So this is just a taste of what's to come once she's freed, criticizing every single thing she does, and it's gonna be seen as, "oh, when she was under the conservatorship she wasn't doing this, but now she is"

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, lali92 said:

We don't have enough details. But I don't think she needs even a financial conservator. Do you think Rihanna or Miley do their own bookkeepings? No. They have a business team. As it should be. The convervatorship lost her fortune, she should have like 9x the money she has right now. So no. She needs a good team that actually works for her and not the other way around.

Exactly!!! Idk why people think as though Britney should be the one overseeing her finances herself. Every wealthy person has a business manager/team of THEIR choosing. Both the personal & financial conservatorships need to be removed!!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, The Finn said:

Britney Spears 'Happy' She's Allowed to Drive Again: 'She Likes the Court Developments So Far' Says Source

A source tells PEOPLE in this week's issue that the pop superstar "is ecstatic and beyond grateful for all the help she is receiving right now"

On July 14, the pop superstar said she felt "blessed" after a judge approved her request to hire her own lawyer, power player Mathew Rosengart, to represent her in her conservatorship following the resignation of her former court-appointed attorney Sam Ingham III.

And days later, Britney, 39, was granted permission within her conservatorship to drive again.

"Britney is very happy the conservatorship is now allowing her to drive," a source close to the singer — who was seen behind the wheel last Saturday with boyfriend Sam Asghari — tells PEOPLE in this week's issue, on newsstands Friday. "She is ecstatic and beyond grateful for all the help she is receiving right now."

"She likes the court developments so far," the source adds. "She is very hopeful that her new lawyer will be able to end the conservatorship."

As the judge has stated in court, Rosengart must first file a petition to start the process of potentially ending the current arrangement, under which Britney's father, Jamie, and others have made her personal and financial decisions since her public struggles in 2008.

According to a source close to the situation, "her main goal" is to file a motion to remove Jamie, 69, as the conservator of her estate. Britney — who said during her July 14 hearing that she'd like to charge her father with "conservatorship abuse" — has made her grievances clear in court.

Read the whole story here

Article of her driving around yesterday: source

That bodyguard is following right behind in her G Wagon.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, timito said:

Yeah even if the pic was her just moving the phone from one side of the car to the other it looks bad on pics and I really hope they don’t pick up on the fact she is not being safe. And in general she should know better as to not use her phone while driving. 

like half the article was focused on how unsafe it is 

1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

Britney's Court appointed lawyer " She lacks the mental capacity to sign documents."  - - BUT she has the mental capacity to drive a moving vehicle and understand stop signs, street lights and what it means to merge in LA traffic...GOT IT!!!

Perhaps this is his strategy. 

46 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

well let's not be naive.. she does need security for the rest of her life regardless she's one of the biggest celebrities on the planet.. 

well let’s not be naive.. they aren’t security for Britney’s safety.

these are the same people that abused and stuffed Britney with *****.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Didn’t B already say she’s been driving for awhile and just doesn’t get out of the car!

Yes , I think Papz are working hardly now to get her in pictures because of the Hot Topic of the Conservatorship. But she's been doing since forever.

I just wonder if some of the paparazzi are hired by Jamie / Team con… there were plenty of other photos I’m sure, but these are the ones they are putting out. I just worry this could hurt her… or someone else if she’s using her phone/not just holding it… 😭 I hope someone told her to be aware of these things, especially when driving alone. It might be common sense to a lot of people but she hasn’t had a majority of her basic rights in years… 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just love her. I feel kinda guilty looking at these pix tho, Britney sells magazines and stories. The more demand to see these kinds of photos raises the “bounty” on good shots that can be used. Creating more paparazzi mess for her to deal with, which can bring on even more danger. I just worry…

• Love 1

By how fast her "life" appears to change, I wonder if all this restrictions (no drive, no phone) where actually legal. Feels like she was told that she "cant" do that stuff, but actually she could. And now, when her new attorney sniffing around with the pack of "greyhounds" they are passing scared and cant control her as much...

suspicious cat GIF by Garfield

• Like 1
3 hours ago, The Finn said:

Well, surely her main goal is to get out of the conservatorship without psychological evaluation, but it is not 100 % sure it is possible.

It's also possible that she would be OK with the financial conservatorship staying in place (if she really has some psychiatric problems) if someone good is running it and if she gets out of the conservatorship of the person.

What is 100 % possible and her first priority RIGHT NOW is to get rid of Jamie. Before he is out of the picture, she might not think about the next steps, as it may take a while to accomplish even this, if he fights back.

It's also good to remember that this article was written by someone who could have heard it from the second or third hand witness. There's always a little bit of "broken phone" phenomenon going on with journalists (I've given well over 100 interviews in the past 25 years and there's almost always some inaccuracies to be fixed), so it is plausible that what was originally "her first priority RIGHT NOW" turned into "her first priority" at some point.

Britney has made it very clear she also wants to own her own money again. She does not need a conservatorship for her money, that is BS. She can hire a company to handle her money like all celebrities do.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Kevney said:

She's driving the car while she is singing too. I think they did this to be able to say "look we changed and we let her drive." so they can possibly stay on the c-ship. They will say something like "she never said she wanted to drive, how could we know?" or some kind of lie. She should have been able to drive this whole time. 

It won't work. This just proves even more she doesn't need a c-ship.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, blissfuloutsider said:

well let's not be naive.. she does need security for the rest of her life regardless she's one of the biggest celebrities on the planet.. 

That is HER choice. There are many huge celebrities who go out and about and don't have security with them 24/7. So no, she doensn't. If she wants or feels like she needs a bodyguard, she can hire someone she likes.