"Britney is happy to be driving" - She's seen driving alone yesterday

She's driving the car while she is singing too. I think they did this to be able to say "look we changed and we let her drive." so they can possibly stay on the c-ship. They will say something like "she never said she wanted to drive, how could we know?" or some kind of lie. She should have been able to drive this whole time. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Kevney said:

She's driving the car while she is singing too. I think they did this to be able to say "look we changed and we let her drive." so they can possibly stay on the c-ship. They will say something like "she never said she wanted to drive, how could we know?" or some kind of lie. She should have been able to drive this whole time. 

Actually, according to a recent tv interview by lawyer Adam Streisand the conservatorship can’t prevent her from driving or walking out of the door.

If she would have a medical reason not to drive it would be a doctor making that call.

Of course her dad can refuse to give her money to get a car or gas, but now that Rosengart is in charge, he can’t even do that.

They can’t tell her (legally) what she can and can’t say – they might be limit her use of Britney Instagram account but can’t stop her from creating her own account.

Team Con has just lied about it to her. Now she learned her rights and are using them.

Here’s his interview:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
39 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I saw some pictures of her driving by herself yesterday, and the article starts with

:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

so now they're just gonna go back to nitpick everything she does and exaggerate it 

Idk about U.S. laws but in my country you get a fine for looking/talking on your handheld phone while driving :).

Btw i dont think any car crash is a nitpicking thing, nor is it responsible to look at your phone while driving, no matter who you are :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

1 hour ago, The Finn said:

Well, surely her main goal is to get out of the conservatorship without psychological evaluation, but it is not 100 % sure it is possible.

It's also possible that she would be OK with the financial conservatorship staying in place (if she really has some psychiatric problems) if someone good is running it and if she gets out of the conservatorship of the person.

What is 100 % possible and her first priority RIGHT NOW is to get rid of Jamie. Before he is out of the picture, she might not think about the next steps, as it may take a while to accomplish even this, if he fights back.

It's also good to remember that this article was written by someone who could have heard it from the second or third hand witness. There's always a little bit of "broken phone" phenomenon going on with journalists (I've given well over 100 interviews in the past 25 years and there's almost always some inaccuracies to be fixed), so it is plausible that what was originally "her first priority RIGHT NOW" turned into "her first priority" at some point.

No need for a conservatorship always her finances

all she needs is an accountant or financial advisor

the financial conservatorship literally controls everything she can do, day to day living expenses can impact anyone’s life

Think About it this way-if Jamie doesn’t allow her to buy gas she can’t even drive

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

Yeahy. Happy for her. But GURL...

PUT THAT PHONE AWAY WHILE DRIVING!!!! 🥸🥸🥸whoopi goldberg ghost GIF

Yeah even if the pic was her just moving the phone from one side of the car to the other it looks bad on pics and I really hope they don’t pick up on the fact she is not being safe. And in general she should know better as to not use her phone while driving.