"Britney is happy to be driving" - She's seen driving alone yesterday

1 hour ago, lali92 said:

Yeah, we do. But this is not the MAIN goal, as the article puts it. That's it.

Well, surely her main goal is to get out of the conservatorship without psychological evaluation, but it is not 100 % sure it is possible.

It's also possible that she would be OK with the financial conservatorship staying in place (if she really has some psychiatric problems) if someone good is running it and if she gets out of the conservatorship of the person.

What is 100 % possible and her first priority RIGHT NOW is to get rid of Jamie. Before he is out of the picture, she might not think about the next steps, as it may take a while to accomplish even this, if he fights back.

It's also good to remember that this article was written by someone who could have heard it from the second or third hand witness. There's always a little bit of "broken phone" phenomenon going on with journalists (I've given well over 100 interviews in the past 25 years and there's almost always some inaccuracies to be fixed), so it is plausible that what was originally "her first priority RIGHT NOW" turned into "her first priority" at some point.

• Like 5

We don't have enough details. But I don't think she needs even a financial conservator. Do you think Rihanna or Miley do their own bookkeepings? No. They have a business team. As it should be. The convervatorship lost her fortune, she should have like 9x the money she has right now. So no. She needs a good team that actually works for her and not the other way around.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, lali92 said:

We don't have enough details. But I don't think she needs even a financial conservator. Do you think Rihanna or Miley do their own bookkeepings? No. They have a business team. As it should be. The convervatorship lost her fortune, she should have like 9x the money she has right now. So no. She needs a good team that actually works for her and not the other way around.

I don't personally think she needs any kind of Conservatorship – nor has ever needed one. And I do assume that she wants to get out of the both conservatorships but without psychological evaluation.

I assume Team  Con has managed to create/gather all kinds of "evidence" of the years about her "mental illness". Without a psychological evaluation it might be harder to overcome all that evidence and (inaccurate) diagnosis she might have received.

She told to court that she wants to get out of the conservatorship – but only if she doesn't have to take psychological tests. Of course she might change her mind if she feels safe and that Rosengart from protect her from psychological abuse (by the therapist).

What I'm really hoping is that Rosengart will find a way to invalidate the whole Conservatorship so that she can then sue everyone who was involved putting her there and keeping the conservatorship in place, even though it was illegal to begin with. 

• Like 1